Leonardo DiCaprio signs on for his next movie

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Do actors of his caliber have to audition? Or even read?

No, he gets mailed the script or what have you, he reads over it probably with his agent. Then takes the role or doesn't take the role. Usually when its a high caliber actor you're sought after by the director or write to play the specific part.

Highly doubt it. His name on the bill is guaranteed to sell tickets already. I'm assuming for A listers, they come looking for him and he decides if the script is good enough to be included in his filmography.

Highly doubt it. His name on the bill is guaranteed to sell tickets already. I'm assuming for A listers, they come looking for him and he decides if the script is good enough to be included in his filmography.

Leo is the cream of the crop so he has his pick of roles. The only time you will find A-listers auditioning for reading for the director is if it is a role like James Bond or Batman. But nowadays directors usually have an actor in mind to play the role

Leo is the cream of the crop so he has his pick of roles. The only time you will find A-listers auditioning for reading for the director is if it is a role like James Bond or Batman. But nowadays directors usually have an actor in mind to play the role

think ima get the book......ima fan of his acting so i'd like to know the story before the movie

think ima get the book......ima fan of his acting so i'd like to know the story before the movie

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Never read or heard the book but looking forward to it already....DiCaprio 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Cosign
pimp.gif

This dude Leo knows how to pick a script
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Never read or heard the book but looking forward to it already....DiCaprio 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Cosign
pimp.gif

This dude Leo knows how to pick a script
pimp.gif

I'll check my school library to see if I can get this. I've never even thought of getting non textbooks from the school library.

I'll check my school library to see if I can get this. I've never even thought of getting non textbooks from the school library.

Back
Top Bottom