LEGIT CHECK 2013 ROYAL 1S SZ.9.5

Real or Fake?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys! Can I get some help with these 2013 Jordan Royal 1s? Compared to my real BlackToes they seem legit. No dis to the seller. 

My concern is not only the lack of MSRP on the box, but the Nike Air tag on the tongue looks skinnier and slightly taller than my BlackToes.

The date on the inner tag is 9/13/12 rather than 9/12/12. 

The way the Nike Swoosh wraps from the side of the shoe to the heal is not flush like my BlackToes.

The bottom sole nike logo  [emoji]174[/emoji] is slightly rotated and look slightly different than the bottom of my BlackToes 

Need Help guys! 

yup FAKES, not even the same font

9/13/12 doesnt mean fake.

but 9/13/12-11/28/12 is usually fake tho

you're lucky if you find a legit pair for $325 nowadays

Last edited:

yup FAKES, not even the same font

9/13/12 doesnt mean fake.

but 9/13/12-11/28/12 is usually fake tho

you're lucky if you find a legit pair for $325 nowadays
100% agree.. they are GMs or fakes or whatever.. Send them boys back!

grey markets, but even so at how they compare with your black toes material wise...cats calling kicks that came out da same factory fake is delusional of whats going on right now...

grey markets, but even so at how they compare with your black toes material wise...cats calling kicks that came out da same factory fake is delusional of whats going on right now...
ninja my man this is not the same material..Just look at the image, its worth 1000 words! From the looks of it I would say you my friend are the delusional one here.

Last edited:

ninja my man this is not the same material..Just look at the image, its worth 1000 words! From the looks of it I would say you my friend are the delusional one here.
comparing retail pairs to super perfects =/= comparing grey markets to retail pairs....im convinced you dunno what you're talking about...

comparing retail pairs to super perfects =/= comparing grey markets to retail pairs....im convinced you dunno what you're talking about...
Looks like a GM to me man.. http://*************.com/news/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-red-authentic-vs-fake/(replace ************* with s o l e c o l l e c t o r.. Supers or AAAs got the little wings logo i thought.. this Bred 1 is a GM if in your words those Royals OP posted are.."grey markets, but even so at how they compare with your black toes material wise?" 

How are the two pairs different?

super perfects are different from grey market...

this is why when you say "gm/fake/ whatever" you sound completely ignorant to whats going on..

here is a authentic (grey market) pair being compared to a super perfect

grey markets mirror retail pairs with exact materials because they're from da same place, da super perfects use different materials, they are da best fakes.

alot of people here are conflating da best fakes with da third shift authentic pairs

this is why when you say "gm/fake/ whatever" you sound completely ignorant to whats going on..

grey markets mirror retail pairs with exact materials because they're from da same place, da super perfects use different materials, they are da best fakes.

alot of people here are conflating da best fakes with da third shift authentic pairs

bro both of them joints look hella fake.. An she keeps callin the ones with the little wings logo the authentic ones..Are those the ones your calling "authentic"?

i've had 10 diff. pairs trust me theyre both fake,

probably one of those who sell fakes on ebay & try to claim it as authentic or your money back. lol i know a few here that be doin that.

Last edited:

bro both of them joints look hella fake.. An she keeps callin the ones with the little wings logo the authentic ones..Are those the ones your calling "authentic"?

hella fake?

are we still not grapsing da difference between fakes and grey markets?

Cheap_Air_Jordan_1_I_Black_Royal_Blue_For_Sale.jpg

this is fake.

then you got super perfects (da best fakes money could buy), then you got grey markets (third shift illegally made authentics) then you got da retail pairs...

simple....why is that so far for you to grasp?

laugh.gif
, 3rd shift.. lol its not even from the same factory, them shlt got things that only exist in fakes

Last edited:
as reports show, nike contracted factories, can be easily controlled & monitored by nike... they now have 24 hr camera surveillance & security...

they cant do no 3rd shifts

workers have to hide shoes/shoe parts/ or shoe making parts inside their clothes or throw it over the fence just to sneak it out

the only ones not fully controlled are many different & often changing sub-contractors, they make different raw materials & supply different clients...like Nike.. its only there that its possible do some 3rd shifts to make extra & sell to replica factories,

how do you know that? that's right you dont.
haha this guy tryna act like hes blind.. its not even the same..  it has things that only exist in fakes & different mold & materials... well because its fake lol

whoever wants to donate... send your so called authentic-fake shoes to nike corporate... ask if its legit... theyre not gonna give it back

Last edited:

hella fake?

this is fake.

then you got super perfects (da best fakes money could buy), then you got grey markets (third shift illegally made authentics) then you got da retail pairs...

This guy? "here is a authentic (grey market) pair being compared to a super perfect." Dude if you cant see your "3rd shift illegally made authentics" up top look NOTHING like the RD LEGIT authentic Royal 1s... I cant help you..

hella fake?

this is fake.

This guy? "here is a authentic (grey market) pair being compared to a super perfect."  Dude if you cant see your "3rd shift illegally made authentics" up top look NOTHING like the RD LEGIT authentic Royal 1s... I cant help you..
laugh.gif

once you exit NT, there is no kinda "alert" about grey market pairs as far as da public, most people would think you was just being a picking **** pointing out

supericial flaws on otherwise official kicks, its only da zealots on da web who are really denouncing kicks that while unauthorized, are completely fine.

laugh.gif

once you exit NT, there is no kinda "alert" about grey market pairs as far as da public, most people would think you was just being a picking **** pointing out
once I exit NT

a lot of people think i'm wearing Dunks, when I wear OG 1s because theres no Jumpman lol

Last edited:

:lol:

once I exit NT

a lot of people think i'm wearing Dunks, when I wear OG 1s because theres no Jumpman lol

Straw man argument.

Bottomline is grey markets come from people

DIRECTLY involved on making da retail pairs...you

Gotta be a idiot to think otherwise.

There's just a level of sofistication you cant duplicate

Without it being a inside job, ive posted PLENTY of

Evidence that not only proves da point, but also

people who directly involved in da industry have

Confirmed whats taking place.

Last edited:
Straw man argument.

Bottomline is grey markets come from people

DIRECTLY involved on making da retail pairs...you

Gotta be a idiot to think otherwise.

There's just a level of sofistication you cant duplicate

Without it being a inside job, ive posted PLENTY of

Evidence that not only proves da point, but also

people who directly involved in da industry have

Confirmed whats taking place.
nothing sophisticated about a 1985 shoe design, im actually more surprised bootleggers still have many flaws, its their business & they been doing this for decades. & money is not a problem since people are willing to pay $$ for good enough fakes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom