Legends of Tomorrow Thread (tv show) -S2 Premieres 10/13/16

Definitely a small upgrade over the smallville costume.

latest

latest

Last edited:
Season looks like it'll be lit. Only thing I hated was seeing that lame mike from suits. Hope his character dies early.

This ep was surprisingly really good even with Arrow showing up.

I'd say it was better than most of not all of S1. Just hope it remains at this high storytelling level.

Reverse Flash should've been a threat since S1 :smokin

Sara Lance is #TeamCap :smh:

It was hilarious when she told Palmer that he was nothing without his suit :lol:

Even members iof the DC Universe are watching the superior Marvel films :smokin

Sarah just slaying every chick she sees :lol: about to be burnt as witch because she turning chicks *****s left and right :rofl:

Why that fool rip send one of them to run from dinosaurs and the others to medieval England and the Salem witch trials?

Was a little weird not seeing snart and the hawk people with the team anymore. Surprised to see nick zano get some work again. Didn't expect a historian to be a part of this group.

Sara Lance is #TeamCap :smh:

It was hilarious when she told Palmer that he was nothing without his suit :lol:

Even members iof the DC Universe are watching the superior Marvel films :smokin
I left out mentioning it but yeah :rofl: Writers had the nerve to lift the Steve/Tony argument from Avengers.

Dude is such a poor man's Iron Man though. Doesn't have the personality to have a comeback and got put in his place by a damn assassin :lol:

Back
Top Bottom