Legends of Tomorrow Thread (tv show) -S2 Premieres 10/13/16

Martin's wife is definitely cheating on him. She was way to eager for him to leave.

Same thing I said lol
:rofl: That makes sense.

I was thinking it was weird how down she was with it.

I don't know why they even filmed that scene. They just got done with showing how while one other member on her time travelling mission came back to find a dead sister. They then go out of their way to show Martin's wife being cool with it.

I noticed they didn't address Jackson telling his dad about how he died and what to avoid. He is survived or when he comes back next season he'll find his mom is dead instead.

Great finale imo. I loved the whole season. Im gonna miss Kendra if she doesnt pop up in the next season.
Looking forward to season 2.

Last edited:
Maisie Richardson-Sellers will play the series regular role in season two of The CW DC Comics drama.

She's going to be Megalyn's grandmother

w310_011615maisierichardsonsellers-1421447295.jpg

She's gorgeous. She was in a few eps of The Originals. Her talking with a British accent, swoon

S2 villains are Eobard Thawne as Reverse Flash, Damien Darhk, Captain Cold, Malcolm Merlyn will be the villains They were affected by Barry's timetravel. The team will have to go through time and fix time. Confirmed at SDCC

Reverse Flash as their villain should be dope.

Hope they surprise us with Zoom down the line.

I saw a lot of old S1 scenes in that vid though.

Last edited:
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow finds its Stargirl

IGN reports that Sarah Grey (Power Rangers, Bates Motel) has landed the role of Stargirl in the upcoming second season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow!

**queue @shogun reading the actress name as Sasha Grey**

View media item 2126829

I just hope the costume isn't as bad as this...

View media item 2126830

Last edited:
Sasha is old news. Emily and Keisha been repping the Grey family.

That costume looks dorky. I didn't watch the latest season of bates motel so I don't recognize her.

LGN202a-0012b.jpg

LGN202b-0207b.jpg

LGN202b-0061b.jpg

LGN202a-0033b.jpg

http://www.cbr.com/legends-of-tomorrow-reveals-first-look-at-stargirl-obsidian-more/

I'm ready to go off on these costumes :lol: but I'm reminded the JSA is set in like the 40s so if this world is they wouldn't have the best material for costumes.

Stargirl doesn't look that much better than the last incarnation.

Commander Steel looks super weak.

Then I was most hyped for Doc Mid-Nite and it's like cool cuz looks like a black guy is playing him but that costume is like some Robin Hood era pleather struggle. Does not remind me of this dopeness:

midnite.jpg

296084-41821-charles-mcnider.jpg

Back
Top Bottom