LEGAL Marijuana tourism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel u

At first I was skeptical, of course, due to a flammable agent such as Butane is involved

That's why there's a process called "purging"

I wont get into details, but the difference with and without that process, is very apparent when you look at the result, and hit it

One is dark (impurity content is high) and hits extremely harsh

While the other is amber like, and hits extra smooth.

Dabbing will **** you up mentally if you do too much ..

mean.gif

I'm def thinking about hitting Colorado or Seattle.

Like someone said earlier to just be able to blaze one outside without fear of catching a charge?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...

Also you have to factor how much money Colorado and Seattle are about to make just of the influx of tourism alone.

Billions.

Alot of other states are watching .. I can see this trend spreading VERY soon.

I'm tryna go to fine eatery , order a steak and blaze one right then and there! 
nthat.gif

haven't tried dabbing but id imagine if we equate smoking flowers to drinking a beer then doing a dab is like the equivalent of doing a shot of everclear. amiright?

haven't tried dabbing but id imagine if we equate smoking flowers to drinking a beer then doing a dab is like the equivalent of doing a shot of everclear. amiright?

i've been advised not to dab too much because it will quickly ruin your tolerance.

You dont have to extract using butane at all...

Theres solventless or shatter...

Like 80-90 a gram for the purest tho :x

I dont dab. . Yet haha butbif your interested follow idabnidunk on IG. His conpany ikstrakshen concentrates is :pimp:

One of the best growers/extractors n the world i think

Last edited:

:smh:

Like someone said earlier to just be able to blaze one outside without fear of catching a charge?

Also you have to factor how much money Colorado and Seattle are about to make just of the influx of tourism alone.

Billions.

I'm tryna go to fine eatery , order a steak and blaze one right then and there! :nthat:  

yeah you can't just walk down the streets smoking a blunt :lol: Its treated like alcohol. Also i don't know to many hotels that will let you smoke inside. Theres also a smoking ban in the state, so you can't smoke anything within 20 feet of a doorway

Wholesale prices.

If your paying more than 50 your doing it wrong. I'm in NYC btw

Also I have a pax.. If you have the money and don't mind cleaning it routinely then its well worth it.

Last edited:

mean.gif

Billions.

I'm tryna go to fine eatery , order a steak and blaze one right then and there! 
nthat.gif

yeah you can't just walk down the streets smoking a blunt
laugh.gif
Its treated like alcohol. Also i don't know to many hotels that will let you smoke inside. Theres also a smoking ban in the state, so you can't smoke anything within 20 feet of a doorway
You can walk down the streets smoking a blunt in Oakland/San Francisco 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom