LEGAL Marijuana tourism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for starters, one involves some sort of cultural experience and the other is just smoking a joint.

Traveling anywhere is a cultural experience. :rolleyes

Unless a dude is going there with the sole intentions of copping a zip and burning it down in his hotel room, there's plenty to experience in Colorado. See a rugby game in Aurora, go hiking in the mountains, hell... just talking to people can be a cultural experience.

What an ignorant response. :smh:

Last edited:
Why is Amsterdam even being mentioned? No desire to go back there for one

For two its exponentially more expensive.

word, i kept reading and hearing that their bud isnt even that great AND more expensive :smh:

its all hype

Why is Amsterdam even being mentioned? No desire to go back there for one

For two its exponentially more expensive. If you fly around the world with ur primary ambition being smoke pot you failed.

It be like if i was an architect n was goin to San Fran and dudes tombout u should go to Dubai... well no ****

hes right

its too much to fly to holland

Seattle and Denver are a hell of a lot cheaper

Last edited:
Lol "weed" is a drug and bad because the government says so but alcohol is great.

People really need to learn to think for themselves. The government calls it a drug and so you consider everyone who tries it a degenerate.

Meanwhile more than enough presidents that have run this country have admitted to smoking in their day.

And this is from a non-smoker.

Unless a dude is going there with the sole intentions of copping a zip and burning it down in his hotel room, there's plenty to experience in Colorado. See a rugby game in Aurora, go hiking in the mountains, hell... just talking to people can be a cultural experience.

You sound like a broad. You on your period?

It came off as all he was going to do was smoke. Pull your skirt down.

Last edited:

If that's all you got out of this thread then you're ignorant brah.

Last edited:
Right because misinterpreting something means ignorant. Potheads love to justify their vices.

Last edited:
I went to the ***** high times cannibus cup last year in Denver and it was way too easy to acquire mj from ppl and the dispensaries , I also went to the snoop lion event and everyone was smoking bud inside and outside right across from a police station

:rofl:

Who hurt you? Cognitive dissonance led you to your outburst of insult. Your text hurts me none, and you look all the more ignorant. Sad, really. I hope that one day you realize that there is more to life than acting upon prejudice and can see things with a clearer lens.

Last edited:
You guys do know you can't just walk around the downtown streets and smoke blunts, right?

Il take that trip if it's legal like u say for a quick vacation.. Maybe get a nice lodge in mountains

no reason too, the best is seriously there
laugh.gif

i heard colorodo is coming up though
nerd.gif
I beg to differ.. BC Canada has got some 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom