Lebron's Post Game Antics

"im a winner"

o_rly.jpg

people are going overboard... bron put his heart and soul into this series...nobody is perfect he doesnt need to live up too anyones standards but his own..ifhe felt salty over the loss and didnt want to shake hands or give interviews he doesnt have to..it doesnt make him less of a player ..because come 2010 i betnot one nba team or fan will remember he walked off the court ..they will hope to get lebron on their team

i dont get how one game/instance declares him as classless... Im pretty sure he has his own summer camp for kids, does thousands of charity events, and so on.I think people are blowing this way out of proportion and will pass like swine flu.

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

people are going overboard... bron put his heart and soul into this series...nobody is perfect he doesnt need to live up too anyones standards but his own..if he felt salty over the loss and didnt want to shake hands or give interviews he doesnt have to..it doesnt make him less of a player ..because come 2010 i bet not one nba team or fan will remember he walked off the court ..they will hope to get lebron on their team

Although he should feel bad for the lost......considering how BIG of an icon Lebron is. ITS BAD FOR HIS IMAGE! it shows bad character.

Do you honestly want to teach your kid......."hey son/daugther..........in all adversity......knowing how bad the problem is......DO LEBRON JAMES AND JUSTWALK AWAY?

and dont bring up kobe about rape trial.yadayada.......Dude took his major L in the league already with all his endorsements and image. But when your"KING LEBRON JAMES"
and you have thee best image in the league....you better act right..Once you F up......

its gonna stay with you ....like kobe

like SKIP said

" Lebron has been bullying teams and people in this league this whole season....he was dominant. But 1 time the got dominated ....the Bully got PUNCHEDback.....he goes and runs away"

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ you're right...you can be classless and still be the best in the L
word...hes the best player but no sportsmanship

yehh he can do all the charity and camp for kids...but were not talking about that...were talking about him not showing any type of sportsmanship

I agree with what LeBron said, it's hard to congratulate someone after losing like that, especially with the all the success and the high expectations theyhad throughout the season.

Skip has to be joking. What Cleveland fan would say that they don't care if LeBron decides to leave?
laugh.gif

Lebron is like a snow day , no class.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

yehh he can do all the charity and camp for kids...but were not talking about that...were talking about him not showing any type of sportsmanship

hes second best player
eyes.gif

you know whos the best...

Like I said before, Lebron is treated like a sports GOD with all the media attention he gets, dude talks all the damn time and gets more attention thananybody.

How are you going to just walk out of there and hide without speaking to ANYBODY after losing?

He did speak the next day and made a dumb statement, and I doubt he'll never make that mistake again because he's a good dude for this league.

Not going to judge him because nobody is perfect and he still young, but you can't make excuses for the guy.

I don't understand this new age of thinking. I really don't know. This current generation has just thrown traditional ways of thinking completely outof the window. People honestly have a "who cares" approach to too much these days. Everybody wants to be defiant. I've never in my life seenblatantly foul moves co-signed like this before.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

smh.gif
at this lame for adding the words "ONE MORE TIME" when Lebron never even said that. Your the desperate one buddy. Give it up son. The knicks will always be The TOP 5.....

worst teams in the league.

Here is a link to what he really said. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4219933. H never uttered the words "ONE MORE TIME".

Your a lame. *IGNORED USER*
laugh.gif
@ you trying to clown another organization'saccomplishments.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

hes second best player
eyes.gif

you know whos the best...
laugh.gif
true

i was just trying to make a point...but yeah i think he's second best

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Preach, Skip.
tired.gif
(Never thought I would ever have a reason to say that.)

i dont agree with what Scoop just said.

i was OK with Lebron walking off the court and not giving anyone daps/hugs. But duckin the media was not a good look. You cannot just run away when things don't go your way and leave your team mates under the bus. You can't take all the credit when you win and then deflect the blame when you lose. Lebron took a L here.

I think Scoop had it backwards as well. If LeBron wanted to use the "competitor" excuse to not dap up Dwight, then fine (they can be boys later). Butto me, LeBron was out of pocket for shunning the folks that make "LeBRON, INC" possible: The Media.

Scoop Jackson said it best.
"LeBron has become more than just basketball. I never thought I would say that...."

I noticed that LeNike became more than basketball way before Scoop.

Even he held his pathetic little speech about "I was a little kid growin up dreamin of playin in the NBA and now im blessed to be the MVP"

Hmmm

90 million $ in high school seems pretty blessed to me?

I mean

don't get me wrong

I'm sure theres a lot of NT'ers here that play high school ball and have Nike deal worth few mills, but I'm just sayin...

Drivin around in Akron in a hummer as a kid acting all blessed...

Get the $%*+ out of here LeStern

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

i dont get how one game/instance declares him as classless... Im pretty sure he has his own summer camp for kids, does thousands of charity events, and so on. I think people are blowing this way out of proportion and will pass like swine flu.

It's just like how in toronto..nobody has done more for the city than vince carter. Summer camps, courts, everything but hes the most hated athlete intoronto.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I don't understand this new age of thinking. I really don't know. This current generation has just thrown traditional ways of thinking completely out of the window. People honestly have a "who cares" approach to too much these days. Everybody wants to be defiant. I've never in my life seen blatantly foul moves co-signed like this before.
Yep. I fully agree. People have little honor anymore. It's all about being selfish and to hell with everyone else. If I win I deserveeverything and if I lose I still deserve everything. BS attitudes. "I'm a winner" - Congratulations on your MVP, but what has this dude won inhis last 6 years as a professional basketball player?

If you can't accept defeat with grace and humility, why do you think your deserving of the same degree of praise and admiration when you do win something?

sportsmanship ?i swear they welcome you to jerusalem then they crucify you...all these other players in the league can use drugs get dui's ..beat theirspouses and whatever else ppl do but the minute bron doesnt show sportsmanship he is no longer credible?..what part of the game is that..i bet if this was bumnba player nobody would care...if they shut down bron we can talk about that but they didnt..that just shows how much he loves bball and how heartbroken he was..he could have easily scolded all his teammates ..i got respect for bron ..he has the heart of a champion at such a young age

but what has this dude won in his last 6 years as a professional basketball player?
Which is why I don't understand his whole "I'm not gonna congratulate the other team if I lose" stance. I'm like "Youain't never won %@%% so when did this start"

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Yep. I fully agree. People have little honor anymore. It's all about being selfish and to hell with everyone else. If I win I deserve everything and if I lose I still deserve everything. BS attitudes. "I'm a winner" - Congratulations on your MVP, but what has this dude won in his last 6 years as a professional basketball player?

If you can't accept defeat with grace and humility, why do you think your deserving of the same degree of praise and admiration when you do win something?

O-oh

I think there are many ******ed kids on this forum that will not be able to grasp what you've just said there.

But anyway

+1 on that

No class, me me me me me, if I win it's me if I lose it's "teammates" or "anyone else's fault" etc..

+@$@ him. Little spoiled prick.

Prick.

Receding horseshoe hairline balding steroid abusing prick.

it's probably just a pride thing... just like when you and your girl fight, you sometimes dont say sorry at once cuz emotions are still high... lol

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

sportsmanship ?i swear they welcome you to jerusalem then they crucify you...all these other players in the league can use drugs get dui's ..beat their spouses and whatever else ppl do but the minute bron doesnt show sportsmanship he is no longer credible?..what part of the game is that..i bet if this was bum nba player nobody would care...if they shut down bron we can talk about that but they didnt..that just shows how much he loves bball and how heartbroken he was ..he could have easily scolded all his teammates ..i got respect for bron ..he has doesn't have the heart of a champion. At such a young age, it's not his fault that he has much to learn.
FIXED !!! But he ISN'T ..HE IS LEBRON JAMES with XXXXXXXX amount of bank, with a million XXXXXX amount of endorsements with his owncharacters, his shoe, his own line, his own %$*%%$* billboard... C'mon dude, get with it, you can't compare none of the %!++!!!$ you listed becausewhat we are talking about here is his respect for the game. What you talking about how much he loves ball, do you hear what you're saying and do you evenknow that he himself said that "he is a football player, who happens to know how to play basketball"
DUDE, get with the picture here, nobody is bashing Lebron for nothing, it's the fact that all year he talked about a big game and he was doing the biggame. KILLING OPPOSING TEAMS, DANCING, MEAN MUGGING DEFENDERS, etc...but then when he loses he runs out like a *$@@$ !!! IS THAT TO YOU A HEART OF A CHAMPION,than YOU MY MAN, has never seen a CHAMPION !!! A Champion in my eyes rises back when he falls and gives respect where it due, and I would even be impress ifLebron was cocky to tell Dwight and the rest of them that it ain't happening next year because I'm taking it and that I CAN RESPECT but for him to walkout and then parade himself the next day with the "competitor" %!++!!!$ talk, that to me is straight foolishness. And it's sad because Lebron isa sickening ball player !!

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

i dont get how one game/instance declares him as classless... Im pretty sure he has his own summer camp for kids, does thousands of charity events, and so on. I think people are blowing this way out of proportion and will pass like swine flu.
Its not one game, he did the same last year.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I agree with what LeBron said, it's hard to congratulate someone after losing like that, especially with the all the success and the high expectations they had throughout the season.
Yep, its hard. Thats why it takes a REAL man to suck it up, tuck in that pouty lip, put your personal feelings aside, and CONGRATULATE the betterteam when they hand you the L. Its called being a professional athlete with class, humility, and respect. Anybody can run away and act like a baby, it takessomething more to look your opponent in the face after a defeat and shake his hand. Its time for LeBron to put his big boy pants on.

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

it's probably just a pride thing... just like when you and your girl fight, you sometimes dont say sorry at once cuz emotions are still high... lol
I think Mo Williams described it a little better when he said it was like a kid begging all year for a remote control car for Christmas and notgetting it.

Back
Top Bottom