Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

Quote:
traction comments surprise me

same here but all I'm getting is hear-say. If I get the chance to get a hold of my friends pair i'll try and post something

639o8pv.jpg

4za7gud.jpg

4mshd35.jpg

67n1euu.jpg

4qzk2ue.jpg

4m1y13p.jpg
peace.
pardon me,
i had to
laugh at that.

^nice pic..they look similar..

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

^im not a big jordan head. ill take the white/black soldiers over those j's

if anyone cares the white/gold ones rd is august 9th in the u.s.

what does AP mean? does that mean that those zoom soldiers are asia pacific only?
Team Philippines
Member EzCode Parsing Error: color=blue face=comic sans ms size

after how much i loved my 20.5.5's i gotta get a pair of these
http://www.***************.com/graphics/treasuretrooper1.gif

I said that when he practiced in them that they reminded me of the OG Taxi's... lol... not as nice as the 20.5.5's but better than the V's....
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!!​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

i honestly think i'm going to have to cop like 4 pairs of the dunkmans if they perform decently on the court. i've been looking for that one shoe i can buy like 4-6 times so i can use them till i'm like 30 and i won't have to go looking to the far reaches of the internet for them later on. in short, i dont think any other shoe will look better on me feet than the dunkmans.

after practicing in them, they really remind me of the jordan 19, down to the strap in the back that serves no purpose. think those but with a flat bottom, reminiscent of the lebron 2s, but with a more rounded toe.

traction was good, even on a slippery concrete court.
peace.
pardon me,
i had to
laugh at that.

size twelve thanks for the info but could you compare the shoes cushioning with the 20-5-5?

those black/white/gold ones are hot...props for the pics size twelve
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

goodness! the "dunkman" ps looks incredible!
For Sale 8-8.5:05 Halloween AF1 (8)

Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

as far as I know they already did but in Asia. Just like nikebasketball.com has featured the white/navy colorway nike.com.tw did that for the black-toes.
check out: nikelebron.net

I would Def'nly cop a pair of Dunkman Soldiers before the V's.... that PS is right inline with the II and III 8)
glasses.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Back
Top Bottom