Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

As soon as someone knows where i can get the Dunkmans in a sz 10.....HOLLA AT ME
I AM THE VII KING!​

white/black/gold Soldiers yesterday at a Philippine Basketball Association game..

6g9b7er.jpg
peace.
SIZE.
it matters.

:lol:
laugh.gif
, nick, his name is nic, too.. i should put you guys in contact. :lol:
laugh.gif

now that i think about it, i know a couple of PE/hyper guys in NY that wear 13.5 too..

didn't realize it was such a common size. :lol:
laugh.gif
peace.
SIZE.
it matters.

^^ Is that Nic Belasco?
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^
yeah thats him.

jeffrey cariaso was also wearing the white/black soldiers
love is taking the air less travelled.

jeff's actually in the pic as well.. well, the back of his left foot, anyway.. :lol:
laugh.gif

nic's pretty cool, although he kinda shattered my dreams of playing in the PBA, since we both play the 3/4, but he's 6'7", and i'm 6'1" (taller than jeff, though.. :lol:
laugh.gif
peace.
SIZE.
it matters.

nice pix man PBA is tight
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

^^great!they actually won that game!only in the phils.glad to see early release of the lebron soldier....

Too bad these were too big. Some teammates got their pairs early. Off the bat they feel lighter than the LBJ IV's and one common complaint I heard from them was about the traction
1dsc02674ux9.jpg

nice lebron soldiers paolo10...very fresh!what's the problem about the traction?

Can anyone compare these to the AF25s for me?
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

i really like those black toe soldiers...
Team Philippines
Member EzCode Parsing Error: color=blue face=comic sans ms size

Back
Top Bottom