Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I kind of feel in Limbo with this HUGE gap between the xi and xii... I havent bought a pair of shoes since WTL and dont plan on coping any xii's until the data..

My wallet is thanking me though..lol

And I apologize to clutter the thread with that dumb argument... dude just got under my skin bringing up a post a month old.. like he told me so..

Last edited:

here you go  post #77842  of 79311 

now go back to lurking, Now I see why you have 100 posts in 2 years
Lol I have 100 posts in 2 years because I'm a full time college student with a job and have more important things to do than sit on my computer all day, yes as of late I've found more time and have decided to actually use my account. Does you having more posts than me mean anything? Haha he** no, at least in real life it has no meaning lol good for you man, I have more important things than sitting on NT all day, kudos to your 2000 posts. As you can see, I've been done arguing with you so I have no idea why you keep bringing it up, obviously everyone else is also annoyed by use arguing, and yeah sorry I missed that one post you made a month back, I didn't catch it then and I hadn't seen it until now, but all other posts you made it seemed you didn't believe a WTL restock was possible. But again, its over man, thanks again for trying, have a good rest of your day!

missed a pair of worn 2ks for 375 a few days ago[emoji]128548[/emoji] was salty... my personal favorite 11

missed a pair of worn 2ks for 375 a few days ago[emoji]128548[/emoji] was salty... my personal favorite 11
That would've been a nice scoop.  I told myself that if I could get 2k's for around 400 I would entertain it, otherwise have to pass.  I loved 2K's, neat colorway.  

That would've been a nice scoop.  I told myself that if I could get 2k's for around 400 I would entertain it, otherwise have to pass.  I loved 2K's, neat colorway.  
thats kinda the price point for me too.. would def add some money to my wtl for them

The price on 2Ks is all size dependent. Friend of mine who's a 13 managed to cop a pair for around $400 not too long ago, but another friend of mine who's a 10 doesn't really see anything under $550-600+

they arent... thats the only pair ive seen, but i actually copped 2 pairs of my mcs for 300 from NT fam[emoji]128064[/emoji] & my 3rd pair on the restock[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
missed out on KC's but i finally went ahead and ordered my WTL tee yesterday...should be here today...the perks of living 10 mins away from Nike!

i actually copped 2 pairs of my mcs for 300 from NT fam[emoji]128064[/emoji] & my 3rd pair on the restock[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Are you talking about the Kobes in your avy? Or did you get through on the restock yesterday for the multicolor lows?

Last edited:
lucky
mean.gif

heard that game is dope

Had to drop 6 bills on them(for my size 10), they're my favorite show though. What size are you? Size 13s are going really cheap on the bay. 250-350 for DS size 13s because of the surplus of them made in original production numbers. Plus just talking to the sellers you might be able to get them lower but man I'm telling you every little detail on this show makes them worth every penny you will spend on them.
Bruh pls tell me where they are going for 250 in a size 13 lol i would be happy to even pay 350

Bruh pls tell me where they are going for 250 in a size 13 lol i would be happy to even pay 350
On the bay, several pairs were well within your 350 price range, but that was all before the WTL launched. Haven't seen them listed under 630 since then.

I sold my initial pair to a friend who wanted these really bad. Fast-forward to today, I walked into Champs in Columbia, MD & was chatting with the sales associate and she randomly says they have a size 11 WTL in the back if I was interested. That's just my size. So glad to have them back. 

Back
Top Bottom