Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Patience pays off, copped Kings Crown's for $20 under retail on eBay!

Nice man! Steal! Such a great shoe! I'm with you on patience...got me a DS pair for $275 shipped last week off eBay. same price I woulda played Nike. Well worth it!.

Patience pays off, copped Kings Crown's for $20 under retail on eBay!

Nice man! Steal! Such a great shoe! I'm with you on patience...got me a DS pair for $275 shipped last week off eBay. same price I woulda played Nike. Well worth it!.

Definitely suggest patience when it comes to the Lebrons. The majority of them can be found DS or VNDS for under retail. (Though it does also depend on size)

Definitely suggest patience when it comes to the Lebrons. The majority of them can be found DS or VNDS for under retail. (Though it does also depend on size)
Agreed. If I would have waited on AvM I would have gotten a steal. Even on the KP's could have copped at retail with no tax and free ship from CG numerous times if I didn't cop early. Plus all the other CW all hit discounts and even outlets.

Agreed. If I would have waited on AvM I would have gotten a steal. Even on the KP's could have copped at retail with no tax and free ship from CG numerous times if I didn't cop early. Plus all the other CW all hit discounts and even outlets.

Yeah agree on that. I've gotten all of my 11s for retail or under. Only pair I should waited out were the denims. Didn't know they were gonna bomb like that. Haha. I like em though and paid box price,no shipping/tax. But when I see them go for like near or under $200,hurts my pockets. Lol. Size 12s go by quickly and hard for me to gauge how itll go sometimes. As long as its not resell,all good though.

Yeah agree on that. I've gotten all of my 11s for retail or under. Only pair I should waited out were the denims. Didn't know they were gonna bomb like that. Haha. I like em though and paid box price,no shipping/tax. But when I see them go for like near or under $200,hurts my pockets. Lol. Size 12s go by quickly and hard for me to gauge how itll go sometimes. As long as its not resell,all good though.
I actually like the look of the Denims better than the Blue Suede. Not sure why they don't get more love. I can't pull them off but they are a nice shoe. Better than some of the regular Bron's that release this year.

Denim > Kings Crown WHAT? WHAT? 
laugh.gif

I actually like the look of the Denims better than the Blue Suede. Not sure why they don't get more love. I can't pull them off but they are a nice shoe. Better than some of the regular Bron's that release this year.

Denim > Kings Crown WHAT? WHAT? :lol:  

I can respect that man. lol. Kings crown for me are in a two way tie with the kings pride for 2nd place as best cw for the 11s. Maybe the "king" name has something to do with it. Haha.

Yes denims>blue suede. I for one never liked the blue suede. Don't have nor look for it. Haha. Yeah denims were nice. Certainly more dull than last years but for me that doesn't take away from the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom