Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Since everyone posting their WTLs, I felt like I had to share a pic of mine 
tongue.gif

Kind of a bad flick but I was in a rush. 
ohwell.gif

volts are garbage, polka dots are garbage, Elites are fire but they can rot at that price.

nay on lava lows

nay on biscayne lows

don't care about the WTL

no China lows...

Am I done here?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Gimme WTL's and I'm gone on the XI, wanted Cramp pack lows and Elites but didn't feel like going through the hassle and damn sure wasn't paying retail for a loser pack no matter how nice :lol: so WTL's and that's it for me :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah I wish the best for everyone copping these to wear and beat to the ground....it's gonna be rough but I hope we cook.

No...but it seems quite likely at this point, unfortunately. I thought the China lows were fire.

I'm still optimistic they will release here. Nike just seems to want to milk the XI for what its worth. And NDC China removed both the Lebron and Kobe China Pack recently when there were near FSRs of both still available. I'm thinking the reason for that was to distribute pairs to other regions, but thats speculation on my part

Another look at the most hated XI
Bu3ZVXECMAAHDX0.jpg:large

Last edited:
Checked Sneakernews just now and found out they're calling those CW's a so-called "House of Lebron" pack. Nike knew damn well all the pairs were about to sit on the shelves so they had to attach a name on them to get hype! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Checked Sneakernews just now and found out they're calling those CW's a so-called "House of Lebron" pack. Nike knew damn well all the pairs were about to sit on the shelves so they had to attach a name on them to get hype! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

To be fair, the volt and blue elites have those wavy lines in common on design aesthetic. Plus they're all sorta ugly IMO.

blue elites are the best looking but that price still is crazy. i thought that polka dot low was a joke but can't believe they're releasing them.

Denims are the worst cw, even with a 100% discount I'd still feel insulted.
I could work with denims...dye the denim black and give it a worn look similar to the French Open ATC IIs and I'd definitely wear them.

Blue suedes can't be helped.

Back
Top Bottom