Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
All my DMV people, is it possible that there will be campers outside of Niketown tonight. I have a hard time believing there would be. Also, what is the earliest I should make it over there in the morning?

All my DMV people, is it possible that there will be campers outside of Niketown tonight. I have a hard time believing there would be. Also, what is the earliest I should make it over there in the morning?
Their doing fcfs? if not best bet would be sunday around 12pm+ theres always pairs people don't pickup. I rather have you get than the reseller regulars who come there every release!

I don't think anyone's camping over night in the dmv bruh, we're supposed to get another 5-6 inches tonight. Dudes will prolly be out there by 6 or 7 tomorrow.

Cerritos called me. But not any of those. I hit up all those plus more with the homie. 1 call out of 25 tickets. What the eff.

Geez. What's the latest people been called? I thought it was 12-4 or something.

Man I guess I'll just go hang out @ Bev center and hopefully wait for an unclaimed pair. the window is till 6 right?

Finally found a DS pair of King's Prides for reasonable price and pulled the trigger. Can't wait to get them. Played balled with some guy who had them on a few days ago. Liked them more and more every time I saw them and went for it. There's no kicks out there with this such color, just like the SB 8s, Cannon 9s, and Crown Xs.

Just as Im leaving for work phone rings, my ticket got picked from local HOH got my Gator Kings!!!!!!!!
nthat.gif

with the weather, you may want to call store tonight to see if they'll operate tomorrow on regular schedule... 

Lebrons are nice...got the KDs and Kobe's on lock but I actually wanted the brons more out of the pack...

^^^^^my god!!! That video with the Gitd I have the whole pack but this is #1, Kobe #2, and kd #3 with their weak glow and design IMO. Can't wait to pick up tomorrow

Surprised at snail's pace of this thread. Or maybe I'm just too anxious on waiting for this call lol.

I hope they don't make no calls around 445-5 cuz I gets 0 service going into the underground parking structure of work :lol:

And I know they won't be leaving no VM :smh:

Beverly center just called me bro.

Back
Top Bottom