Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So are these $250 Forging Irons releasing with regular boxes & the special cases.....or just in regular boxes with the special cases being exclusive to MIA?

Thats even better... I seen the red carpet elite X after they were gone and i regret not seeing them sooner. In case you havent seen them heres a pic
Those ones are sweet.  I missed out on making the dunkmans, and the red's when they removed the red uppers.  I know alot of people regreted on not pulling the trigger to get 1 or 2 extra pair of ID's.
How much were the elite IDs again?

MANNN !! I've been busy with school and what not from taking the weekend off.

Friday we hit up MIA vs BK home opener! -- walk in and see my dude @Twnty8 chillin !!

great game and cool vibes all around on the suite level.

Sunday we back at the barclays for the Lebron Experience. FREE GEARRR !!! uuuuuu kill em! lol

we did some light exercise with nike coaches. played a full court game on the practice floor in the barclays.

They truly blessed us with these aways.

Game:

View media item 644809

THE NIKE ID GAME IN THE SUITE WAS :smokin

Sunday Practice and Experience:

View media item 644810

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/THENEWJORDAN/media/PastandFuture_zpsddacf0ac.jpg.html

View media item 644812

View media item 644813

View media item 644814

View media item 644816

View media item 644817

Last edited:

Friday we hit up MIA vs BK home opener! -- walk in and see my dude @Twnty8 chillin !!

Sunday we back at the barclays for the Lebron Experience. FREE GEARRR !!! uuuuuu kill em! lol

we did some light exercise with nike coaches. played a full court game on the practice floor in the barclays.

Game:

THE NIKE ID GAME IN THE SUITE WAS
smokin.gif

Man i would love to do these things how do you find out how to do these types of things

Last edited by a moderator:

Game:

THE NIKE ID GAME IN THE SUITE WAS :smokin:smokin
what do you basically do??i mean TITLE WISE

Last edited by a moderator:

Game:

View media item 644809

THE NIKE ID GAME IN THE SUITE WAS :smokin

nice experience bro i wish i can join this kind experience. did they give you free pair of lebron away with special packaging (the one that will release with forging iron CW?)

Not sure if you've looked in the ID thread, but Turnon made some RC id's and they look great IMO.

Edit: just saw that you posted in there post-red carpet pics

They do but the absense of a midsole and air unit doesn't give off the same vibe. I think Lebron IV when I see the XI so the RC inspiration doesn't hit me 100% like the X do.

nice experience bro i wish i can join this kind experience. did they give you free pair of lebron away with special packaging (the one that will release with forging iron CW?)

Yea they gave us the special packing

BUNS.

Definitely the Weakest Colorway releasing in 2013.
WOW. Can't believe I forgot. I was Totally Wrong on this. The Gamma's aren't the weakest, just really underwhelming... 

CORRECTION:  LEBRON XI "CHRISTMAS" are Thee Worst Colorway Releasing in 2013-14 & EVER in Lebron's Line.

ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom