Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
people really hate the christmas'?? I actually like that colorway a lot especially since they finally kicked the all red shoe with green laces look. I think the Forging Iron's are the worst colorway personally. Like a poor man's version of the All Star IX's

people really hate the christmas'?? I actually like that colorway a lot especially since they finally kicked the all red shoe with green laces look. I think the Forging Iron's are the worst colorway personally. Like a poor man's version of the All Star IX's
I'm with you on the Christmas version of the XI! They're actually my favorite Christmas pair to date & also will be my first pair if Christmas Lebron's ever which comes as no shock to me considering the XI is also my favorite Lebron to date. I also agree with you about the Forging Irons, that colorway is really weak IMO especially when compared to others but don't get me wrong they still look nice! Just not as nice as all the hype they're getting

i know i'm stating the obvious here, but i think that "special box"  is gonna make people pick these up.. i'm pretty sure if they released them just like the kp's and aways they would be fairly easy to get.. 

Also a big fan of the Xmas.  The two lace color options is a plus as well...

Nobody got an answer? We gotta' pay $250 for a regular box or what?

At this point, I don't care if it comes in a burlap sack- my affinity for orange and the fact that I passed on first two CWs has made the thirst for these even greater. Can easily pass on everything else from here to xmas, but I would love a pair of these. Probably my favorite CW of any of the new sigs so far unless those Camo OU ducks KD6 actually drop.

I actually like the Gammas, I don't know where all the hate is coming from. That fade Swoosh is really cool IMO. The Forging Irons are overrated to me, just cause I don't like that much orange. But of course, it is all subjective!

How much were the elite IDs again?
$310 with flat swoosh no lace lock

$320 with "textured" swoosh and lace lock
Crap, that's almost PS4 money 
sick.gif

I actually like the Gammas, I don't know where all the hate is coming from. That fade Swoosh is really cool IMO

I don't know where the hate is coming from either but I just hope they keep it up lol I personally love them and I'm hoping they sit so I can get them later down the line with discounts and coupons :D

View media item 645181

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom