• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm waiting for that random 99.00 sneakersteal deal

So much this but it seems like either Nike is making less pairs or people are just scooping them up more that I don't see them hitting that low.

BHMs then ASGs I want both, my wallet says eff your couch, my confidence says i might go 2/2. my prediction will be 1/2 my reality might be none for 2. If that is the deal I'll move on. Nike dropping too much heat to pad their Q1.

Last edited:
I think the Xs had a more subtle design which went well with the "casual" appeal of the EXT line. The XI has the more aggressive pattern which kinda conflict with the casual appeal of the EXTs this year.

just got some DS denims last night for retail. my boy hooked it up.
I agree the Xs design looked better with the EXT line, just flowed better. Like you said the XI has this aggressive cut to it so its bugged out with the EXT materials.

DS for retail? that's very very cool man, I loved that shoe so much, I just could not pull it off with a pair of jeans it was overkill for me, I thought they looked good with sweatpants actually and like chinos/khakis. There have only been three shoe sales I have regretted in my life, Denims, my DS pair of Concords and my second pair of black toe 13s aka he got games. I really probably should have held onto those denims.
Ya I want to jump on the eBay ones that are up right now but I'm not sure of the authenticity or if it's legit to go that route. I'm mainly unsure on how the claims work if they don't follow through, and what I need to look for as far as shipping date, etc. in the description. If anyone has tips or leads, a PM would be greatly appreciated!
I've never done that on Ebay, I did on Kicks Crew for the Miami Nights and turned out to be a dumb decision because that was an easy cop. I think if I am patient I could get these ASGs, I may even enter the raffle at this FTL 45 mins away because Brons just are not a big sell there.

I hate to sound like a beast, but I was hoping the sole had GITD too, but that may have been overkill with the ASG

Last edited:
Just got my AVM's in the mail from Soleheaven. Amazing shoe. I had to pay $40 in duties though. :smh: Canadian customs is a ***** man.

Hoping to score a pair of the BHMs.

That fact that Eastbay is selling the BHM shoes for the first time, gives me hope that more online sites will carry them  than in previous years, cause it's online or bust for me.

Not feeling any of those EXTs.

The Gator Kings are the first ASG LeBron sigs I've like in a minute.

IMO, the part that makes the XI is the Hyperposite. Without it, the shoe just isn't the same, IMO. With that said, pass on all of the EXTs.

theres an HoH in broward mall now? I'm assuming they changed the world foot locker? i used to work at that store. and of course they change to HoH after i move away lol

They just changed it to a house of hoops a few months ago. The footlocker that was across from kids footlocker moved somewhere else in the mall while they were building hoh. Now the footlocker shut down and its just the kids footlocker and hoh.

ASGs looking like fine china, straight fishscale. Valentine's Day drop may be the saving grace for a lot of us

This is gonna be the wildest February I've seen in a while. Nike/JB is going for the neck

so, supposedly the bhm aren't tlo.. am i late on this? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm not in this thread too much...Kobe and Lebron threads are always HUGE and tough to kind of just jump in if you aren't in it from the beginning...

But those ASG Lebrons are a must. I don't need either of the EXT releases (although it's a breath of fresh air to see blue get some love...Red seems to always be the color of choice), but there's no questions asked about those Gator King joints.

I'm a Jordan guy first...that's just my preference...But the Jordan releases that drop the following day are on super back burner.

They just changed it to a house of hoops a few months ago. The footlocker that was across from kids footlocker moved somewhere else in the mall while they were building hoh. Now the footlocker shut down and its just the kids footlocker and hoh.

Yeah. It's cool. Not sure why since there is one at Dadeland and Pembroke Mall. Works out great for me though, since I hate driving to Pembroke from Broward.

Things are so hit and miss at that mall. My size 11.5/12 is one of the most saught after there for whatever reason. I went there last Saturday to check out the Infrared AJ Xs. They had size 11 and size 12. Everywhere had that size. I'm like lol.

I'm going to send my girlfriend to get tickets for BHMs but I already know my chance lies online.

Back
Top Bottom