Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
ASG kobes, lebrons and KD are all fire!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Denims > Blues
Denim X > Denim XI

Doesn't matter because they will sell out and I wont be able to get regardless if I want them or not :lol:

I'm jumping on any legitimate pre-order for the ASG....the closer we get, the more stressed I'm gonna get lmao. If anybody finds them anywhere, please post or PM!

Denim X was better, I sold my pair though I just thought it looked weird whenever I tried to put something together it was just too much with jeans. Dope shoe loved the concept and colors but I just couldn't pull it off.

As for the XI, idk gotta wait to see more pics before I judge.

Nike killing me with these releases, I am def getting the ASG, so I am sitting the BHMs out. The ASGs are so dope, I want the KDs too. I also wanted to pick up the masterpiece Kobe 9 but I may have to sit that out so I can pick up the KDs.

Denim X was better, I sold my pair though I just thought it looked weird whenever I tried to put something together it was just too much with jeans. Dope shoe loved the concept and colors but I just couldn't pull it off.

As for the XI, idk gotta wait to see more pics before I judge.

Nike killing me with these releases, I am def getting the ASG, so I am sitting the BHMs out. The ASGs are so dope, I want the KDs too. I also wanted to pick up the masterpiece Kobe 9 but I may have to sit that out so I can pick up the KDs.

I think the Xs had a more subtle design which went well with the "casual" appeal of the EXT line. The XI has the more aggressive pattern which kinda conflict with the casual appeal of the EXTs this year.

just got some DS denims last night for retail. my boy hooked it up.

honestly I may do the same if it's reasonable

Ya I want to jump on the eBay ones that are up right now but I'm not sure of the authenticity or if it's legit to go that route. I'm mainly unsure on how the claims work if they don't follow through, and what I need to look for as far as shipping date, etc. in the description. If anyone has tips or leads, a PM would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom