Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
out of all o them, ii would get the all black ones they are sexy guys appriciate that. how much are they anyone?

the XIs are $200 at retail other than the Forging Irons ($250), Black History Months ($220), and All Stars (Price to be determined).

I def need some red / silver shoes and I love the colorway.

PS - looks like bron gets different laces too... his are pretty skinny.
Not surprised, the thick laces are impossible to stay tied for me, especially on the Xs.

Last edited:

man, if it's those red and silver ones i would be a happy man
this. they're fire 
pimp.gif

Count me in for the BHM Lebron, M10 and those Nike Elite socks :smokin

Feb 1 will be a brutal day for my wallet

Last edited:
Please don't bring that ATC EL drama to the XIs. Leave it in the prelude thread.

Not a personal attack, just don't want the XIs to get contaminated with that bs. Everyone in there is either a mad manual user or a proud ATC/EL user.

Citygear shipped my MNs today. I decided to finally cave in last night and get them. I figured now is the time do buy them for retail before you can't and the stock eventually dries up. This will make my XI collection swell to 5 now. Damn you Nike...:D

I was about to be so pissed I ordered my iDs, but they were fully refunded for being late so it's all good. Identical to the release pair minus red accents and the swoosh on my is black for toe and main.

If I paid 250+ just to see those come out a few months later I'd be making up defects to return my iD haha

I wore my XI Miami Nights/Carbons to the gym. Ugh, the worst shoe to work out, IMO. Just not as comfy as the Roshe, Kobe 8, Lunar Flyknit, Frees, etc. They felt a little bulky, especially when I got into the rowing machine. Also, I've been going TTS my ankles were getting cuffed and toe squeezed a little. But I can't go a half size. Too much toe space.

The MvA are definitely a pass. I'm not sure about the graffiti and prohibitions. Definitely going for the BHM, ASG.

I was about to be so pissed I ordered my iDs, but they were fully refunded for being late so it's all good. Identical to the release pair minus red accents and the swoosh on my is black for toe and main.

If I paid 250+ just to see those come out a few months later I'd be making up defects to return my iD haha

Defects? You could simply return them, no excuses necessary.

Last edited:
I think the official color they used on those was abyss green, which can look bluish or greenish depending on the lighting. Same color as the one they used on the Swingman 9s

I wore my XI Miami Nights/Carbons to the gym. Ugh, the worst shoe to work out, IMO. Just not as comfy as the Roshe, Kobe 8, Lunar Flyknit, Frees, etc. They felt a little bulky, especially when I got into the rowing machine. Also, I've been going TTS my ankles were getting cuffed and toe squeezed a little. But I can't go a half size. Too much toe space.

The MvA are definitely a pass. I'm not sure about the graffiti and prohibitions. Definitely going for the BHM, ASG.

I know the break in period is tough but in my opinion it's worth it. wore mine and walked in them for a few days laced as if I was gonna ball in them then loosened them and it's been pillows every since

I love the 11 design but outside of the KP, none of the colors have moved me all that much. Miami nights and forging irons have been okay. But not $200+ worth. I actually like the Xmas colors, just not the flakes.

The all stars look promising but the other three don't do it for me either.

I guess it's saving me money at least. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom