Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The gator pair would be fire.  But you didn't like the slh?  Why not?  I like the design of the honeycomb on them and think the purple is just a nice color.  Dont get me wrong tho, I take the 9's over these slh 11's any day

The gator pair is fire in person...seen a few players wearing em around campus

BHM and Prohibition are a pass for me, ASG are cool but not sure I would buy them if they are 250

hopefully some colorways drop in the spring that I like

BHM and Prohibition are a pass for me, ASG are cool but not sure I would buy them if they are 250

hopefully some colorways drop in the spring that I like

I am with you bro. Pretty cool looking colorways but nothing that interest me enough to go and cop.

Last edited:

Other than the textured posite aren't these just a pair of ID's? They could've threw some white in there some where while they were robbing the red carpets :rolleyes they're too close to KP's but just weaker :x

Looks like I'm just gonna attempt to grab the ASG, and then wait to see what the Elites are working with.

This ..... orange popsicles, honey glazed prohibitions, Hornets, BHM's and Grafifittis are easy passes :smh: ASG's are the last on my radar as of now, I may back track for AvM's though. Has anyone heard anything in reference to elites yet? :nerd: I'm assuming we'll get some but I'm not so sure the way the XI model has gone :smh:

The real reason they are called "prohibitions" is because they will eventually be outlawed due to all the neck breaking they will cause :pimp:

When something is so whack it ends up hilarious :lol:

Last edited:
After looking through pics of this year's BHM collection, only some of the apparel pieces (namely that destroyer jacket) really appeal to me.

But the LeBron BHMs do look nice in those pics tho... :nerd:

Last edited:
OS Life finally shipped my xmas pair today, after ordering 11 days ago :x

They must be working today. Got my refund back for the wrong size KPs today finally. Thats a long time to wait just to ship. Atleast they credit back my account even before they recieved the shoes. But still shaky outfit over there. Hit or miss with them.

Welp, looks like there want be a Kobe BHM this year. Going for the Brons over the KDs. Both are nice, though.

i guess the d word is frowned upon 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Added to the Nike Release Calendar
[table][tr][td]02/07/14[/td][td]LeBron 11[/td][td]Atomic Orange/Green Abyss-Glacier Ice[/td][td]$200[/td][td]616175-800[/td][/tr][/table]

Soo, Graffiti 1/25, BHM 2/1, Miami vs. Akron 2/7, All-Star 2/15, Prohibition 2/22.....

Man, I was liking not getting any shoes for over 3 weeks after over 2 months straight of buying shoes almost every week.

Last edited:
Added to the Nike Release Calendar

[table][TR]
[td]02/07/14[/td]

[td]LeBron 11[/td]

[td]Atomic Orange/Green Abyss-Glacier Ice[/td]

[td]$200[/td]

[td]616175-800[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]
????? That style # is for the Forging Irons.....

Aren't those atomic orange the Creamsicle looking shoe?

With Kobe out of the picture they should be able to make more of Lebron and KD BHM shoes.

Aren't those atomic orange the Creamsicle looking shoe?

With Kobe out of the picture they should be able to make more of Lebron and KD BHM shoes.
The color description in the 3rd box is for the Akron vs. Miami pt. 2, but the style # and color code in the last box is for the Forging Iron.

Back
Top Bottom