Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
its really hilarious about NTers and their relationship with lebrons. Yall clamor and thirst for pictures of the next release nonstop. get the pics and say the colorway is trash for weeks. lebron wears em once and your entire opinion changes. Alot of yall go from "what in gods name is that s**t" and "o eaaaasiest of passes." to "must cop" and "doubled up" and "these are sooooo FIRE"

roll.gif
  it never fails

its really hilarious about NTers and their relationship with lebrons. Yall clamor and thirst for pictures of the next release nonstop. get the pics and say the colorway is trash for weeks. lebron wears em once and your entire opinion changes. Alot of yall go from "what in gods name is that s**t" and "o eaaaasiest of passes." to "must cop" and "doubled up" and "these are sooooo FIRE"

:rofl:   it never fails

This............

Grats to everyone who copped today ....

I passed on these cause there was no discount & can't see myself wearing it other than once a year.

Alot of people came into the store today really hyped for the pack, (more so the kobes and kds tho)

nope not me...I was screaming cop since day one!

You're assuming that everyone who's now copping the Xmas and posting pics of it, was at one point criticizing it.  

In fact, there's a pretty simple explanation for what may seem like flip-flopping. Those of us who don't like a shoe, like the Xmas, generally make our negative feelings known early on and leave it at that. So when release day rolls around, the majority of people posting about it, are doing do positively.  

Am I the only person who thinks you can wear these anytime and at any time of the year? Doesn't have to be Xmas time to bring these out. I mean it's a royal palm leaf design mixed with snowflakes, you can always play it off like it's palm trees or something lol. Call me crazy I know everyone of you will disagree but I think these could be flashy enough for a summer shoe as well. Personally for me, I enjoy when nike makes themes such as Xmas, easter, BHM, allstar, etc and imprint things that relate to that into the shoe. I mean what do you expect from a xmas shoe? People sound like these weren't suppose to have an xmas theme going on, its ridiculous....it should be red/green xmas decorated. Part of the reason why I disliked the kobe shoe in the pack because it didn't seem to really have any holiday-ness to the shoe in terms of colors. 

Worse out of the pack, so many idea's and the best Nike could do was MS paint the whole shoe mint and throw Douglas Fur cutouts all over it? Joints are terribly designed. The Lebron VIII still reigns as the best Xmas themed Lebron IMO.

welp, 5 more days left to rock them xmas 11's until next year.. get them wears in people 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Am I the only person who thinks you can wear these anytime and at any time of the year? Doesn't have to be Xmas time to bring these out. I mean it's a royal palm leaf design mixed with snowflakes, you can always play it off like it's palm trees or something lol. Call me crazy I know everyone of you will disagree but I think these could be flashy enough for a summer shoe as well. Personally for me, I enjoy when nike makes themes such as Xmas, easter, BHM, allstar, etc and imprint things that relate to that into the shoe. I mean what do you expect from a xmas shoe? People sound like these weren't suppose to have an xmas theme going on, its ridiculous....it should be red/green xmas decorated. Part of the reason why I disliked the kobe shoe in the pack because it didn't seem to really have any holiday-ness to the shoe in terms of colors. 

I think you could pull them off in the summer, if you use the green laces instead of the red ones and lose the lace lock.

I really don't think the print includes palm leaves though. I think it's a snowflake ornament combined with Christmas tree branches. So they're more likely pine needles. Or as Boost suggests, a Douglas Fir type of thing.

I think you could pull them off in the summer, if you use the green laces instead of the red ones and lose the lace lock.

I really don't think the print includes palm leaves though. I think it's a snowflake ornament combined with Christmas tree branches. So they're more likely pine needles. Or as Boost suggests, a Douglas Fir type of thing.
hey you could be right. I was just basing it on the Nike launch product page where it says: 

"Snow on the leaves?  Never in Miami, but this year LeBron James brings the spirit of the season to the beach with this special edition of the LEBRON 11.  A chilly mint color takes on a Christmas green with bold red accents and a frosty translucent outsole. The unique geometry of a snowflake combines with the royal palm to create a kaleidoscopic ‘palmsicle” print."

Back
Top Bottom