Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

i'm so weak guys, copped those xmas Lebrons, all the pics coming in are too dope I had to have them!
I've spent $2k+ on XI's, need to cut myself off. I had no interest in this shoe, but one detail I didn't catch was that the snowflakes were actually mixed with palm branches. Thought that was kind of neat.

i'm so weak guys, copped those xmas Lebrons, all the pics coming in are too dope I had to have them!
Join the club, I got them because I had to have one of the christmas shoes (no KD, my foot to big) then went to the mall and copped the kobes luckily. I will keep the brons though

Join the club, I got them because I had to have one of the christmas shoes (no KD, my foot to big) then went to the mall and copped the kobes luckily. I will keep the brons though
well at least you guys aren't making fun of me thanks! lol seriously nice shoe I caved in man

I've spent $2k+ on XI's, need to cut myself off. I had no interest in this shoe, but one detail I didn't catch was that the snowflakes were actually mixed with palm branches. Thought that was kind of neat.
nice detail right!

Plus (as others have said) I've got the X Jades, arctic hyperposites, and SOL hyperposites so I'm pretty good on mint shoes

R u sure about that bud? Over the past few years, Nike's marketing style has been obvious. Put out an ugly shoe, Kobes for instance, they know it wouldn't sellout so they have to sell it in limited quantities. Lebrons were put out in reasonable quantities since it has a more sleek design compare to Kobes and to hype it up even more, Jeff Van Gundy and the ESPN crew mentioned it like they're suppose. You wonder why they're only talking about Lebrons and not Kobe. More pairs for Bron bec Kob is not playing. right? All they have to put in the recipe is a simple TLO and trust me, people will place that order and so we did. Nike will never decline in Wall Street son.

Not sure what you're talking about. You might want to go out in the streets.

i posted earlier but i think my post got lost in the Christmas wave so i'll ask again.  does anyone know if King's Pride size 12's are still floating around online?

Man, I can't stop looking at my Christmases, especially the soles. That mint green with the glitter is sick

i posted earlier but i think my post got lost in the Christmas wave so i'll ask again.  does anyone know if King's Pride size 12's are still floating around online?
I check my usual online spots daily for KP's (sz 9.5) as I'm still trying to get my hands on these for retail or below, haven't seen a sz 12 though. I'll let you know if I do spot one

EBay takes 10% (which is absurd IMO),plus your listing fee and PayPal fees, minus shipping, and minus the time/hassle = no profit, don't forget retail +tax (probably about $16)
Paypal invoice transaction bro. Fees are about 3% max for paypal. Buyers have to pay shipping on top so at the end of the transaction reseller still makes about $30-35 minimal. If you sell on CL then no fee. Straight cash.  Easy $40-50 profit.

No effort. Unless you count the effort of sitting in front of a computer clicking the mouse buttons.

Resellers are everywhere nowadays.

I grabbed a pair of EB just to see what they look like in person, since I live almost to the arctic circle.

I was planning of sending them back but now with all these pics it might be hard to do that

Back
Top Bottom