Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
hmmm interesting....patiently waiting for the home colorway which i hope is the PE version lebron has been wearing

JM confirmed the "home" cw being dropped is the graffiti pair, unfortunatey. I was also hoping to get the homes he first rocked with the translucent sole. Probably going to go the iD route.

I think they're not gonna release a white home pair because a white upper would definitely yellow, and im sure bron will have his own arsonal of home PE's but I ain't mad I like the graffitis

Last edited:
JM confirmed the "home" cw being dropped is the graffiti pair, unfortunatey. I was also hoping to get the homes he first rocked with the translucent sole. Probably going to go the iD route.

sigh oh well. The nikeid pair is not the same though and the home pe is difenetly not metallic red.

Last edited:
Looks like there's a new colorway releasing 2/22.
Black/diffused jade/light crimson/jade glaze
Color code 004.

My source: launch calendar at work.

Just Google searched it and finish line has the link up but when you click it the page dosent find it

I'm guessing those are the black mint and red pair there were pics of that were GS. Are they coming in adult sizes?

Last edited:
Just Google searched it and finish line has the link up but when you click it the page dosent find it

I'm guessing those are the black mint and red pair there were pics of that were GS. Are they coming in adult sizes?
If those are what that color is, I guess so. The shoe in my launch calendar was a men's.

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod739506

^Is that the finishline link you are talking about?  Looks like it will be in Men's....if it's really the pair we've seen, I like it but I'm really surprised that they are going with some green yet again!

I think they're not gonna release a white home pair because a white upper would definitely yellow, and im sure bron will have his own arsonal of home PE's but I ain't mad I like the graffitis
There's a pair in 2k14 that are white and red. They have to be based on something. Maybe they're the 2k14 pair, who knows.

hey anyone know a site where I can get the Lebron 11 Away colorway for under retail in a size 9.5? I really need these shoes, please help me out, i have been looking everywhere.

traded sole collector gloves for these 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Dunkmans will go on sale as usual, Grafitti's will sit, Xmas aren't anywhere near the hassle it's gonna take to get them, BHM's are kinda cool but I'm good on the whole prints on my shoes thing, those Red Carpet looking ones are way to close to the KP's but not nearly as hot, HWC's are basically just a completely orange pair of kicks and they look like ID's....needless to say I'm pretty much done with the XI's for now, I got the KP's, FI's, MN's, Gammas and I'm waiting for my Aways to come in from Finishline and I'm good 8)  but if I can find the AvM's and TW's for under retail I will probably get them but I'm not too pressed for either :rolleyes  never really liked the TW's too much and since I missed out on the soleheaven $137.17 deal for the AvM's I just can't bring myself to paying retail for them, when I'm in the mall I just pick them up and :smh:  thinking of how I missed :lol:  

Last edited:
I LIKE THEM. :wow:

...I'm buying every colorway of the highs; looks like I'll be buying every colorway of the lows... :lol:

Last edited:
Those Low's are pretty nice 8) Lebron low's usually are horrible...I don't feel that "I gotta have em" feeling, but I do like them.

Back
Top Bottom