Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It's perfectly fine to talk about the 2k14 shoe itself in this thread.

After all it is a Lebron XI.

The other thread is for all the million and one technical questions people have.

"Should I sign with the new agent or keep my best friend?"

"How long after I sign with Nike, do I get the code?"

...All that in game stuff is for the video game thread.

But people should be able to speculate on availability, report how many pairs they have locked down and discuss what the design will be just like any other Lebron XI in here.

Pretty annoyed, somehow I goofed and ordered a size 10 in the Carbons from NDC.  Burned my discount code on them too.  Going to have to convince a local store to size swap 'em for me.  That or I'll just stock locate them with Footlocker and exchange them.  NDC's process would've been too complicated, and I wouldn't of gotten my discount.  
laugh.gif

Not quite that $140 steal from the other day, but a good price nonetheless.  SoleHeaven has another 25% off promotion going on.  Coupon code: STEPHARD.  Approx $153ish shipped if my conversion is correct.  Sizes of the Miami vs. Akrons are still avail. http://www.soleheaven.com/Nike-Trainers/Trainers/2120/LEBRON-XI-Miami-V-Akron

Pretty annoyed, somehow I goofed and ordered a size 10 in the Carbons from NDC.  Burned my discount code on them too.  Going to have to convince a local store to size swap 'em for me.  That or I'll just stock locate them with Footlocker and exchange them.  NDC's process would've been too complicated, and I wouldn't of gotten my discount.  :lol:

Not quite that $140 steal from the other day, but a good price nonetheless.  SoleHeaven has another 25% off promotion going on.  Coupon code: STEPHARD.  Approx $153ish shipped if my conversion is correct.  Sizes of the Miami vs. Akrons are still avail. http://www.soleheaven.com/Nike-Trainers/Trainers/2120/LEBRON-XI-Miami-V-Akron
Thanks for the info!
P.S. OMG that avi.... Lol

they are packing major heat
I had to look again in attempt to find some too
laugh.gif

The LeBron 11's, Black/White Gloves, and KD VI's are the only pairs I'd even touch with a stick.
Heat? I see a whole bunch of clown shoes...
they had more shoes

i just didn't post the pics in here seeing that this is the lebron 11 thread

they had about 20 jordan releases all mostly from this past year

bel air 5s, 3lab5's, gamma 11s, taxi 12s, steel 10s, laney 5s, bred 13s, fear 4s, toro 4s, green glow 4s, black grape 5s plus more

Pretty annoyed, somehow I goofed and ordered a size 10 in the Carbons from NDC.  Burned my discount code on them too.  Going to have to convince a local store to size swap 'em for me.  That or I'll just stock locate them with Footlocker and exchange them.  NDC's process would've been too complicated, and I wouldn't of gotten my discount.  :lol:

Repped for the info. Do you know how long the code is good for?

they had more shoes
i just didn't post the pics in here seeing that this is the lebron 11 thread
they had about 20 jordan releases all mostly from this past year
bel air 5s, 3lab5's, gamma 11s, taxi 12s, steel 10s, laney 5s, bred 13s, fear 4s, toro 4s, green glow 4s, black grape 5s plus more

Pics?

Last edited:

Pretty annoyed, somehow I goofed and ordered a size 10 in the Carbons from NDC.  Burned my discount code on them too.  Going to have to convince a local store to size swap 'em for me.  That or I'll just stock locate them with Footlocker and exchange them.  NDC's process would've been too complicated, and I wouldn't of gotten my discount.  
laugh.gif

Repped for the info. Do you know how long the code is good for?
Sorry about that, should be good through the 30th.

I was on this site last night and could not get any discount code to work. If shipping to the US you automatically get a VAT discount (whatever that is), but when I type anything into the discount code box, it doesn't recognize it. How do you get this site to recognize codes?

And the conversion is .73 euro to 1 dollar, correct?

Last edited:
I was on this site last night and could not get any discount code to work. If shipping to the US you automatically get a VAT discount (whatever that is), but when I type anything into the discount code box, it doesn't recognize it. How do you get this site to recognize codes?

They use £. 61p to $1

Last edited:
VAT is basically country taxes which you shouldn't be paying if you aren't a resident.

Yeah it's Value Added Taxes so the final price includes it factored in, you will receive a discount I believe when they ship here.

This is a new promotion, so I'm not sure if they had any active discounts at the time you tried.  Convert to US first, hit update, then try and enter the discount code.  Never really had an issue with their site so maybe that will help.

This is a new promotion, so I'm not sure if they had any active discounts at the time you tried.  Convert to US first, hit update, then try and enter the discount code.  Never really had an issue with their site so maybe that will help.
Have tried every possible way to enter this code. Nothing works. They have a number listed on their site. I will just call them

Back
Top Bottom