Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I really just want a simple colorway to come out that I could throw on with whatever and use as a beater pair. Blackouts please, Nike? I'm not about to pay 250 and tax to NikeID some blackouts...

its messed up, every time I buy a pair of shoes with the intention of rocking them whenever and beating them up I end up getting the shoe in and loving them so much I baby them

its the major flaw I have as a sneakerhead and it forces me to double up on a lot of shoes

like the Miami Nights, I got a pair early, now I had every intention of doubling up when they drop the 14th so I could use that second pair to keep on ice, but the 200 price tag right before xmas is killer for me and I may have to pass up my chance to get that second pair

Look up the word LACKLUSTER in the dictionary..... They'll have a picture of the TWs right by the definition.

EZ Pass!
I think that colorway looks cheeks in any arena be it casual or the nba floor.

I have hybrids that would get more burn than these

Last edited:
its messed up, every time I buy a pair of shoes with the intention of rocking them whenever and beating them up I end up getting the shoe in and loving them so much I baby them

its the major flaw I have as a sneakerhead and it forces me to double up on a lot of shoes

like the Miami Nights, I got a pair early, now I had every intention of doubling up when they drop the 14th so I could use that second pair to keep on ice, but the 200 price tag right before xmas is killer for me and I may have to pass up my chance to get that second pair

I hear you bro I have that exact same problem. Certain shoes I cop solely to beat up on but it never plays out that way.

I do think a pair of blackout XI's would solve that. I can't see them showing too many signs of wear if any. Just don't wanna drop $250 on a blackout when I have the option to be more creative with that same amount.

He also rocks Olivia Wilde
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I hear you bro I have that exact same problem. Certain shoes I cop solely to beat up on but it never plays out that way.

I do think a pair of blackout XI's would solve that. I can't see them showing too many signs of wear if any. Just don't wanna drop $250 on a blackout when I have the option to be more creative with that same amount.

Last edited:
Boooo..

His "collection" will look the same as the rest of em's

All those celebs just wear what's sent to them in bulk, they're not sneads

Nike/Jordan know what they're doing

Monkey see monkey do

Boooo..

His "collection" will look the same as the rest of em's

All those celebs just wear what's sent to them in bulk, they're not sneads

Nike/Jordan know what they're doing

Monkey see monkey do

I could be wrong but I wanna say Jason Sudekis been doin it for a while...

Agreed a blackout pair could be like a tank

I could be wrong but I wanna say Jason Sudekis been doin it for a while...
From what i've seen, he's got a fairly large collection, but nothing too rare or out there. Dude tends to rock normal jays that anyone could get there hands on. Really he seems to be very chill about the entire thing.

From what i've seen, he's got a fairly large collection, but nothing too rare or out there. Dude tends to rock normal jays that anyone could get there hands on. Really he seems to be very chill about the entire thing.

You're right. Maybe it's just how he rocks his stuff that leads me to believe he's been doin it for a while. Like you said, seems pretty low-key about it but he'll rock J's with anything.

That sentence kinda clashes in my head but I think you get it hah.

Yeah maybe it's not heat but the reason I say it'd be cool to see his collection is because he was like the last person I would have guessed to be a sneaker head

Last edited:
IMO

I'd say they all have a fairly large collection

Specially when they most likely don't have to buy the stuff

But hey, its gravy I'm not trying to stir the pot

But show me a pic of him in some rare heat, like Big Apple 6s, then I'll be more persuaded

Last edited:
the whole foam forms to your foot is exaggerated nonsense

every shoe feels better after consistent wear

and who says cousins is wearing the same exact pair every game?
I agree that it's exagerrated, it's not like the shoe takes complete shape of your foot. 

But I do think this shoe is different than others.  When you play in these and the shoe heats up, the foamposite seems to soften up yet still hug your foot well.   Probably not the case for casual wear, but when you really give them a go on court, this is what I've experienced.  About 20 minutes in, the feel is much better.

Back
Top Bottom