Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Those look pretty small...maybe they are GS?

Edit: Definitely GS - no Flywire.

Last edited:
I mean it's pretty obvious they're grade school but what they're doing there is what has me intrigued :nerd: ..... sadly it probably is just a return though :frown:

I mean it's pretty obvious they're grade school but what they're doing there is what has me intrigued :nerd: ..... sadly it probably is just a return though :frown:

Even if they have an entire stock run, it's absolutely no indication that there will be adult sizes popping up.

I saw someone on IG selling mad pairs of GS sizes so they probably did get them in store

I doubt we see them hit stores in adults

Couldnt go through a whole hoop session with these, switched half way into my kobe 7s

Im in no way saying these are a bad performer just i really need my shoes to be pliable and as such these are a upgrade over past brons but they really still arent a guard shoe

Couldnt go through a whole hoop session with these, switched half way into my kobe 7s

Im in no way saying these are a bad performer just i really need my shoes to be pliable and as such these are a upgrade over past brons but they really still arent a guard shoe
so you pulled a lebron? 

Yea but its cause i cant really ball in shoes like this, doesnt go with the way i plant my foot and move my foot

I never liked wearing a posite when I played. This may sound strange but my all time favorite shoe I can remember playing in was the VC 4. Outta left field, I know. Lol

People can actually hoop in Kobe 7s? I tried once, for 10min...

Lol yea i got em a half size up and just tie em loosely at the bottom

My point is that i just need a guards shoe, and sadly i wont really be buying anymore to hoop in i was planning to ID blackouts for ball but f that

I will only buy em for aesthetics

Haha was about to say homie went from the XIs to KB VIIs? You must really plant/move your feet weird for that change to be comfortable. No hate, just saying

My gammas finally came from DSG but man they messed up the box so bad, im not gonna return it though the shoe is fine its just the box thats messed up

My gammas finally came from DSG but man they messed up the box so bad, im not gonna return it though the shoe is fine its just the box thats messed up

View media item 664196

View media item 664198

Wow. How did they ship it? I ordered 4 pairs of KPs from DSG and all were shipped the same perfectly. But then again DSG usually fulfills stock from stores so an annoyed worker could have just tossed em in not caring.

Wow. How did they ship it? I ordered 4 pairs of KPs from DSG and all were shipped the same perfectly. But then again DSG usually fulfills stock from stores so an annoyed worker could have just tossed em in not caring.
it was in a brown box that was longer and a bit higher than the shoe box and had one brown paper that couldnt even hold it in place lol, i know its just a box but i am a little bothered by it maybe im just a bit OCD that way lol.

Finally saw gammas in person. Wasn't impressed with the shade of blue. Seemed kinda dull, I would cop if it was more of a metallic shade.

Funny......

I remember last year in the Lebron X thread, one of the biggest complaints about the Xs & their initial releases were how shiny the hyperfuse was.

Too damn shiny....
Give us a matte finish like the Floridians....
IDs are shiny as hell.....

Now a year later, Gamma Blues are constantly treated like the bastard child of the XIs because of its finish?

Now matte is too dull?

View media item 640980

Man..... Some of you dudes will NEVER be pleased. :rofl:

View media item 664238It's hard to tell in the pic but when I got my KD 6 SPs from DSG the box came and felt as if it was exposed to water. Like someone spilled something on it. The shoes were fine but still.

Last edited:
Funny......

I remember last year in the Lebron X thread, one of the biggest complaints about the Xs & their initial releases were how shiny the hyperfuse was.

Too damn shiny....
Give us a matte finish like the Floridians....
IDs are shiny as hell.....

Now a year later, Gamma Blues are constantly treated like the bastard child of the XIs because of its finish?

Now matte is too dull?

View media item 640980

Man..... Some of you dudes will NEVER be pleased. :rofl:

Remember that too...

Will the KD's ever be available again from NDC? I have a 180 dollar gift card trying to get something I can just cop and sell since I've already picked up 2 pairs of the lebron 7s. Just gonna sit the 11s out. Any idea what would be the best to pickup just to flip? Not looking for profit just trying to get as close to my money back as possible even if i took a few dollars loss.

Will the KD's ever be available again from NDC? I have a 180 dollar gift card trying to get something I can just cop and sell since I've already picked up 2 pairs of the lebron 7s. Just gonna sit the 11s out. Any idea what would be the best to pickup just to flip? Not looking for profit just trying to get as close to my money back as possible even if i took a few dollars loss.
you can't cop and flip anything that you yourself could easily get. why wouldn't the customer just buy them as easily as you did...

Back
Top Bottom