Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Yeah thats strange they have a full size run on the website for the Aways. My Aways are coming in from Colorado. I guess depending on where you live they are sending them from store locations ( do not know for a fact could be warehouse? )

I see the KP's on the side links but when i click on it there is a blank page that pops up. Footlocker needs to send out that VIP 20% coupon out again for Black Friday. I found a local Footlocker that is coupon friendly.
Just got the L11 Aways right now from the DSG sale last week. Shipping was a little better but. Tissue paper is messed up but thats not important. These are definitely returns but I can live with it. No damage on the shoes as I can see right now. The only strange thing is when I view the tracking on UPS tracking it shows it came from Commerce City, Colorado. But the UPS label sticker on the shipping box shows there Return Department in Kentucky.

I received my KP from DSG last night and they were completely worn!!! I was very disappointed since I really wanted this colorway. Soles were dirty and scraped up, lining was torn and they definitely smelled like someone hooped in them. Swoosh was scratched up as well. There was no choice but for me to return them to the store this morning and get my money back.

I received my KP from DSG last night and they were completely worn!!! I was very disappointed since I really wanted this colorway. Soles were dirty and scraped up, lining was torn and they definitely smelled like someone hooped in them. Swoosh was scratched up as well. There was no choice but for me to return them to the store this morning and get my money back.
That really sucks, has me on edge ordering from them

wow that sucks man esp since they had sizes up this morning so you could re-order :/

everytime i see a pair of miami nights makes me want to grab them, but I promised i would be more selective then I was with x's grabbing every other colorway.. i guess it helps these come out the same day as the taxi xii, been wanting those for awhile.. 

Y'all finna make me pull da BB out this weekend. They were my go to spring summer shoe w camo shorts and black FCB jersey vamos barca!

I like the Miami nights, just wish they had no pink.

Wish it was just a simple black/white/carbon fiber like the original foamposites

Back
Top Bottom