Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Worrying about clear soles turning yellow is like worrying about your produce going bad. If it happens, it happens. That's why I don't care if my soles turn yellow. I love my piss yellow Space Jams as much as I do when they were icy clear.

Yellowing gives a shoe character

yea, I don't care about yellowing anymore either. there was a time when it bothered me tho. just had to accept it for what it is.

yea, I don't care about yellowing anymore either. there was a time when it bothered me tho. just had to accept it for what it is.
sole yellowing is like grey hair. its shows age an wisdom of the shoe
laugh.gif

There should be a slip in the box with a number. If its damage they will send you another pair. I ordered both the KD6 and Lebron11 Aways and the KD came in first and had a dent in the toe box. I called them and they are sendin me another pair. It was shipped in another box but the shoes did look a little messy the way they packed it. First time buying from them. Dont know if it came from an actual store or a warehouse. Waiting for the Away 11 to come in tomorrow. Hopefully it is not damage either and shipped a little cleaner not messy looking in the shoe box.
Thanks, will call them up today. My aways seemed to look the same, like if the shoes were taken out the box before. One of the shoes paper stuffing wasn't in as well. Was dissapointed in the way it was shipped, was planning to wear them.

Thanks, will call them up today. My aways seemed to look the same, like if the shoes were taken out the box before. One of the shoes paper stuffing wasn't in as well. Was dissapointed in the way it was shipped, was planning to wear them.

Yes definitely call them. My kings pride came in looking like they went through a pinball machine before the packaged them up. Mine came double boxed but it did look like they had been looked through. We all know the difference between factory crisp paper wrapping the shoe and a paper that looks all crinkled up where the shoes obviously been in-n-out of the box.

They'll do a re-ship and you just have to ship your messed up pair back before 90 days or they'll charge you for the 2nd pair iirc.

Yes definitely call them. My kings pride came in looking like they went through a pinball machine before the packaged them up. Mine came double boxed but it did look like they had been looked through. We all know the difference between factory crisp paper wrapping the shoe and a paper that looks all crinkled up where the shoes obviously been in-n-out of the box.

They'll do a re-ship and you just have to ship your messed up pair back before 90 days or they'll charge you for the 2nd pair iirc.
You guys are talking about dsg?

Yep, exactly. Just spoke to them. Another Aways coming through and will be returning this. Just ordered my 2nd KP from them again, with that $25 off. Hope it's a better experience this time.

too bad no size 13.

I know right, I was gonna order the Aways last week for the last discount they had and when I went back in the afternoon the only size missing was 13 :smh:

FYI - I have had times when my size wasn't available when getting a discount. I get the closest to my size then swap locally at a store that has my size. I just make sure I don't abuse it and am not rude when making my humble request.

FYI - I have had times when my size wasn't available when getting a discount. I get the closest to my size then swap locally at a store that has my size. I just make sure I don't abuse it and am not rude when making my humble request.

Good looking out :smile: I just have to check with my local DSG because I don't think they carry Lebrons :frown:

Last edited:
No problem. Yeah the KD6 Aways I got shipped from DSG the shoes were on top of the wrapping tissue paper. They looked like they been either worn or just sitting out somewhere. They were a little dusty and the left side had that dent or pushed in the the toe box. Really disappointed so far. But if the Lebron 11 Aways come in looking clean. I'm all good. Can't beat that discount. If they weren't dented I had no problem keeping them.

Anybody else here had issues with DSG not shipping with care?

Yep, exactly. Just spoke to them. Another Aways coming through and will be returning this. Just ordered my 2nd KP from them again, with that $25 off. Hope it's a better experience this time.
I can't find the KP's on DSG's website, or are you talking about ordering the shoe and then exchanging it instore for the KP's? Thats a good idea. Gotta check my DSG to see if they still got them in stock.

I'm tempted on the Gammas. But holding out maybe they will do a 20% off discount next week for Black Fridays. 

Damn P_Pumper you making me want all the colorways when initially only wanted the KP's and Aways. Those TW's and Gammas are calling and I can't put it to voicemail much longer.

Just sat and watched a 13 FI go for 375 on the bay, these sure didn't make the impact the bangs did... Almost bid but just not all that sold on the bright colors that have littered nike releases in the last few years

Was saving up for the Terracotta Warriors and the Miami Nights, but that offer at DSG...SMH $175 is too good to pass up on those Gammas. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom