Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It's good to see everyone copping WTL's for such mediocre resale prices and retail :nthat:

I remember when everyone thought resale was gonna be $500+ after the U.S. release |I

^Yup. I just picked up a pair for $300 as well off CL. No waking up early standing in line nor computer. Yesterday, just woke up late, checked CL, and picked up.
glasses.gif

These new/overnight resellers didn't see that high instant resale value they were hoping for to make that quick buck. Therefore it actually made it very much so convenient for the people that really wanted them to wear/collect/ball in.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling that the value of the WTL XI's are gonna sky rocket as days/months/year goes; just like how the Concord XI's did in '95 - and those newb resellers are gonna kick themselves in the head for not having patience.

Thank you resellers - really. You did your job with the utmost respect to your community. Took from the mall shoppers and gave to the fans - wish it was always like this.

Last edited:
^Yup. I just picked up a pair for $300 as well off CL. No waking up early standing in line nor computer. Yesterday, just woke up late, checked CL, and picked up. 8)

These new/overnight resellers didn't see that high instant resale value they were hoping for to make that quick buck. Therefore it actually made it very much so convenient for the people that really wanted them to wear/collect/ball in.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling that the value of the WTL XI's are gonna sky rocket as days/months/year goes; just like how the Concord XI's did in '95 - and those newb resellers are gonna kick themselves in the head for not having patience.

Thank you resellers - really. You did your job with the utmost respect to your community. Took from the mall shoppers and gave to the fans - wish it was always like this.

Correct, most will do this. I will hold on to my two remaining pairs until value goes back up again

^Yup. I just picked up a pair for $300 as well off CL. No waking up early standing in line nor computer. Yesterday, just woke up late, checked CL, and picked up.
glasses.gif

you could say this with any number of shoes...but the only difference is there are hundreds of wannabe corgis doing the very opposite of what you're saying. there are deff people getting rid of em early but there are a lot hoarding them to pull them out when they think there will be value.

you could say this with any number of shoes...but the only difference is there are hundreds of wannabe corgis doing the very opposite of what you're saying. there are deff people getting rid of em early but there are a lot hoarding them to pull them out when they think there will be value.
Is corgi like a new slang word for something? Thought it was a type of dog

XI's may have not been the most comfortable Bron ever but it will definitely go down as one of the greatest sigs based on colorways IMO :rolleyes

Only model remotely close to them would be the IX's with the VII's as a close runner up :\

Last edited:
XI's may have not been the most comfortable Bron ever but it will definitely go down as one of the greatest sigs based on colorways IMO
eyes.gif

Only model remotely close to them would be the IX's with the VII's as a close runner up
ohwell.gif
man as much as I hate to admit that, IXs had great colorways on an ugly shoe, but I think the VIIs edge it with the IXs being the runners up, i'm sure your argument would be that bangs are the best and I challenge that with red carpets, and raise you hero pack

Last edited:
I skimmed and what I took from the article made me happy knowing that the ******** that destroy releases were unable to capatalize off of WTL's this time around therefore call them a flop
laugh.gif

If the shoe being produced in higher numbers and resellers not tripling their profit on the flip of the resale of their purchases means flop I pray that every limited releases flops from here on
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Giving em' that work.... Repped 
roll.gif

I'm led to believe that the WTL XI's may be the turning point we've been waiting for in the shoe game.... just sayin'

I skimmed and what I took from the article made me happy knowing that the ******** that destroy releases were unable to capatalize off of WTL's this time around therefore call them a flop
laugh.gif

If the shoe being produced in higher numbers and resellers not tripling their profit on the flip of the resale of their purchases means flop I pray that every limited releases flops from here on
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
All of this.

I was reading that article like
eyes.gif

"Aw boo hoo. Poor resellers could only sell the WTL for $100 over retail because they were more widely available than previous "What The" shoes."

"They're a flop."
frown.gif

**** outta here.

Last edited:
Man, whatever it takes for a shoe to "flop", I'm all for it. Mass produce the **** out of them, put Retros on ID, etc.

Lebrons before the Miami era were bland as hell, IMHO.
I think it's just been a shift in tastes/trends the past few years to have brighter, louder, crazier looking basketball shoes in general. Before the last 5-6 years or so, basketball sneakers generally didn't really feature many colorways that were all that crazy or loud. You'd get one Home, one Away, and maybe 2-3 Alternate colors for the most part. You never really saw neon green, pink, bright orange, etc type of colors, and if so, it was just used sparingly, not as a dominant color on the upper.

Last edited:
Hey Nike if your listening is it too much to ask if you could go back to the staple colorways with the XII's :rolleyes perhaps add some simplicity to the madness :\

Homes
Aways
SVSM or CTK
Birthdays
Blackout
BHM
ASG
Playoff Home
Playoff Away
EXT #1 (Suede 1)
EXT #2 (Suede 2)
EXT #3 (Denim)
3 lows ( Sprite, ID4 and a Summer flavor)
EXT #4 (Gimmick IE. Cork , Crown Jewel)
Champ Pack (mass produced)

And leave the rest of the madness to ID :wink:

Im bored try not to take my optimism to seriously :lol:

Hey Nike if your listening is it too much to ask if you could go back to the staple colorways with the XII's
eyes.gif
perhaps add some simplicity to the madness
ohwell.gif

Homes
Aways
SVSM or CTK
Birthdays
Blackout
BHM
ASG
Playoff Home
Playoff Away
EXT #1 (Suede 1)
EXT #2 (Suede 2)
EXT #3 (Denim)
3 lows ( Sprite, ID4 and a Summer flavor)
EXT #4 (Gimmick IE. Cork , Crown Jewel)
Champ Pack (mass produced)

And leave the rest of the madness to ID
wink.gif

Im bored try not to take my optimism to seriously
laugh.gif
Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

No BHM, but another MLK

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes on the low's but ditch the same ol mid/outsole set up.

Maybe no more gimmicks?

Champ Pack (and I agree, limited GR)

I'm led to believe that the WTL XI's may be the turning point we've been waiting for in the shoe game.... just sayin'

If you seriously believe this, you don't know much about shoes. It's been a good 6 months or more that resell on expected high value sneakers was a flop. Nike has over produced every pair and had a new release every weekend, sometimes 3 or 4 in one week. People simply can't afford to keep up.

Pocketing a $100 profit if you had 7 to 15 pair is a flop 
laugh.gif
 . Look at is this way, not many small time sellers is sitting on $250 plus . September to around mid November is a slow period for moving shoes. The Iphone6 release. Everybody saving funds for late November and December. Smart resellers now how to move the WTL.  Lol on to the next sneaker,  this is beating a dead horse.

XI's may have not been the most comfortable Bron ever but it will definitely go down as one of the greatest sigs based on colorways IMO
eyes.gif

Only model remotely close to them would be the IX's with the VII's as a close runner up
ohwell.gif
9 > 7 > 11 IMO

the 9...most comfortable for me

Back
Top Bottom