Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What they did to the foam line is a real shame. Living in DMV area, we rocked em and was super easy to get. Royal foam retros (2008) sat on shelves, doubled up weeks after the launch. Then the rest of the nation caught on and nike pimped foams out...

What they did to the foam line is a real shame. Living in DMV area, we rocked em and was super easy to get. Royal foam retros (2008) sat on shelves, doubled up weeks after the launch. Then the rest of the nation caught on and nike pimped foams out...
lmao foamposite lineups/camp outs aka the only shoe you'll see a d boy line up for....but you're right, it was beyond easy to get them. it's a damn shame what happened to the foam line and nsw in general. but what can ya do, money talks.

lmao foamposite lineups/camp outs aka the only shoe you'll see a d boy line up for....but you're right, it was beyond easy to get them. it's a damn shame what happened to the foam line and nsw in general. but what can ya do, money talks.

We used to clowb Jb in the retro section talking about how Jb quality had fallen off so bad and how we were getting solid quality still. I think this was when the fresh water griffeys dropped and we were seeing what the CDPs were producing for the later packs.

Man, I don't see how I didn't see the quality issues and crap coming to retro. :smh:

Suede on Foam's is whack... I tried to give those black suedeposites a chance. Squinted, rubbed them, wore em around, tried making it work with different fits. Just didn't feel right. Felt dirty, figuratively and literally. Didn't need some moss growing from my foams. Re-packed and sent them back to NDC... 
mean.gif

Nike saw nothing but $$$$ After the galaxy foams. And man I kno I'm a day late but how do you guys not like the dunkmans??? The volt wasn't overdone, it was dunkmanesq without being exactly like a previous cw, and that silver textured posited was nice

Nike saw nothing but $$$$ After the galaxy foams. And man I kno I'm a day late but how do you guys not like the dunkmans??? The volt wasn't overdone, it was dunkmanesq without being exactly like a previous cw, and that silver textured posited was nice

Really wish the seaweed green was just grey

Exactly my friend .... exactly :smokin

I feel dunkman XI's were highly slept on :smh: I mean they weren't anything to go crazy over but they were nice and definitely better than what most give them credit for IMO :rolleyes

I know I would take them over the Dunkman X's in a heartbeat :\

Dunkmans X was crap... Well the seaweed ones were. The volts are also the dunkmans.

How about them Suede Wheat Timberland Foams slated to drop
laugh.gif

mean.gif
sick.gif
Only foams I've wanted since the coppers. Definitely getting these. 
pimp.gif

*edit* to stay on topic the release dunkmans are 100x nicer than those samples. I just wish the release pair would have used black like the IXs 

Last edited:
@redrum3281 Tweets about the most hideous sneakers, he's 2 ugly shoes from being blocked.
look I don told yall you can't go wrong supporting your state so i'm rocking with them riverwalks xx9s, yall the reason I got them WTLs in the first place, you know what i'm go buy 2 random shoes matter face I think ndc still got them dots and I can pink up them cremsicles for cheap on the bay, super icecream for the win

Back
Top Bottom