Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
ASG 7s...

Huell-Babineaux-Sad-To-OMG-Eyes-Open-Reaction-Gif.gif

Got my pair from NDC. Went up .5 size and they fit perfect.

I have the KP in a size 11 and they pinch my pinky toes.

Pix got me anxious. Pair comes in tomorow !!

Man. Me too.

Funny. All my Saturday NDC releases used to arrive on Fridays then changed to Thursday for the longest. For a couple months it was Wednesday. Now the last couple it's been Thursday. Ugggh. Can't wait. lol

Man. Me too.

Funny. All my Saturday NDC releases used to arrive on Fridays then changed to Thursday for the longest. For a couple months it was Wednesday. Now the last couple it's been Thursday. Ugggh. Can't wait. lol
Dang lucky you guys. Mine come in tomorrow but I will be at work so I had them deliver to a holding center to pickup Friday. Don't trust people

Last edited:
Dang lucky you guys. Mine come in tomorrow but I will be at work so I had them deliver to a holding center to pickup Friday. Don't trust people
I'll b at work tmw til late too .. Jus gotta b patient .

And ima wear my asg 7 to work tmrw now!
Got my pair a day or two after they released too at NTLA. Got lucky(7s that is)

Last edited:
I straight signed up for UPS notifications so when I get that message I'm running straight home to pick em up glad I work on campus and live 3 blocks away

I straight signed up for UPS notifications so when I get that message I'm running straight home to pick em up glad I work on campus and live 3 blocks away
In light of all the UPS talk, there is a promo code for 6 months of UPS MyChoice Premium membership for free ($40 a year). Lets you reschedule delivery or redirect package to a UPS store (usually closer than the UPS distribution centers) for free. Code: BLKZZMOT5

Almost impossible for me to get to packages during the day, so I use this service all the time. Sometimes it comes earlier in the day too and the UPS store is much closer to me. 

Last edited:
In light of all the UPS talk, there is a promo code for 6 months of UPS MyChoice membership for free ($40 a year). Lets you reschedule delivery or redirect package to a UPS store (usually closer than the UPS distribution centers) for free. Code: BLKZZMOT5

Almost impossible for me to get to packages during the day, so I use this service all the time. Sometimes it comes earlier in the day too and the UPS store is much closer to me. 
It's free to begin with

Daaang! That thr pair you got from HOH-S?? Daaang!
Thats messed up that they wouldnt take it back. I think yours is the 2nd pic Ive seen with damage on the ankle. Can you return them at the Nike Store downtown instead?

Not sure when it expires. I just know sometimes they pop up randomly. Sometimes 2 weeks free, sometimes 6 months free. 

Ok.thnx!

Last edited:
Daaang! That thr pair you got from HOH-S?? Daaang!
Thats messed up that they wouldnt take it back. I think yours is the 2nd pic Ive seen with damage on the ankle. Can you return them at the Nike Store downtown instead?
Ok.thnx!
Nike doesn't do returns from footlocker

View media item 1185476 Quick pic... I personally like the left shoe.. The sole is bananas.. I wore them today to pick up my twin boys (2 and half yr olds) from daycare. they said "daddy we like ur shoes" first time ever they commented on my shoes.. :smile: they never gave me that love when I wore my J's ..LOL..

I failed miserably on FNL and NDC.. BUT I got lucky with NIKE DC.. I called around 1030am asking if they had left over pairs. They said yes but to call back around 1pm to see when they would be placed on the floor.. so I called at 130pm. They said yes, they're on the floor. but we can't say size over the phone. I jumped in my car and scored a sz 11.. I also went a .5 sz up.. If i didn't get a pair for retail. It would've been the first time I would have paid resale price on kicks.

I thought that the NT accpted Nike products. Ive never tried too see if its true. Maybe im thinking the Nike online stuff can go back to NT.

I could have this all mixed up right now. Been up almost 21hrs and gotta get back up in 5 :smh:

My NDC pair that came today had a horrible glue stain on the Miami Nights portion of the back posite. Luckily 90% iso took it right off. I really thought it was scratched at first since the area was rough even

Below you'll see what I was talking about. On the right is the glue stain and on left is my other from champs
Looks like you took off some of the paint when you tried to remove the glue. Yikes 
embarassed.gif

I would've just just let it be or asked for a discount on a future order. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom