Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Can anyone here photoshop?

Would love 2 see the china lows but flip the white for black

Well if my old lady doesn't surprise me with my pair of WTL's for my birthday on Friday I'm a need a sz 13 or 14 ....... as well as bail money
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Welp, guess it's that time...I'm not really feelin' the Chinas.  I've never had much luck with the crazy releases but saw endless amounts with the XI. It was great to see the numbers that Nike put these out in!

My #1 XI and #1 of All-Time is gonna go to the Gator King.  Absolutely love it and will be a shoe I continually track down once I've burnt through the pair I have.  My Papa passed away 2 days after the release and he was pretty excited to see such a crazy shoe/hear about how I had camped out the entire night lol. The GK will always have that "backstory" for me. Unfortunately, it's also the shoe that I paid a stupid amount for pre-sale 
laugh.gif
 I camped out to get a pair on release day in case the seller backed out AND got lucky on NDC while I was in line.  I'm mad that I returned those two pairs. 

Sorry to hear about your grandpa @VentureBlake I lost both of mine so I kno the pain I'm glad you got your kicks
Appreciate it.  Just one of those freak things you hear about elderly people breaking a hip and then everything spiraling out of control afterwards.  My XI pickups definitely kept me sane throughout the whole ordeal! I really like the XII but this run was really cool.

Welp, guess it's that time...I'm not really feelin' the Chinas.  I've never had much luck with the crazy releases but saw endless amounts with the XI. It was great to see the numbers that Nike put these out in!

My #1 XI and #1 of All-Time is gonna go to the Gator King.  Absolutely love it and will be a shoe I continually track down once I've burnt through the pair I have.  My Papa passed away 2 days after the release and he was pretty excited to see such a crazy shoe/hear about how I had camped out the entire night lol. The GK will always have that "backstory" for me. Unfortunately, it's also the shoe that I paid a stupid amount for pre-sale :lol:  I camped out to get a pair on release day in case the seller backed out AND got lucky on NDC while I was in line.  I'm mad that I returned those two pairs. 

damn man I remember u posted him holding it but didn't know he passed :frown:

Nice collection tho! I'll post mine up once I secure these sprite lows.

Last edited:

Appreciate it.  Just one of those freak things you hear about elderly people breaking a hip and then everything spiraling out of control afterwards.  My XI pickups definitely kept me sane throughout the whole ordeal! I really like the XII but this run was really cool.
Really sorry to hear that bro.  Great that you could share your passion with him, I bet he appreciated that.  

Mine came in today. One of the first releases I've been looking forward to in a while. Also happy that Nike did it right and made them more available than the what the mvp's.

Took group pics of the shoes that are featured on the 'what the' (that I own). I left out my dunkman 7 (realized there is dunkman on back of one of the 'what the' shoes after)]

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Congrats fam.Know how much you wanted them.

;p)

Back
Top Bottom