Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
good stuff dream 
smokin.gif

I wasn't going to call him on it
laugh.gif

It's a picture of fakes from LAST year Christmas even I think. Also, Christmas sneakers drop the next day.
I don't think they are dropping next day this year. Pretty sure people have been saying the 20th. Day after makes no sense idk why they were doing that.

Not sure how you guys feel about customs (especially the played out Galaxy theme), but my girlfriend is an electrical engineer with a focus in space telecommunications and digital signal processing... so she loves space ****. Anyways. Here are my Galaxy-themed LeBron XIs.

View media item 621040

Customs aren't my thing but they look good man.

those galaxys look too redundant for my liking.

Might bite the bullet and cop the KPs this weekend. Its funny how I wasn't compelled to by not one LBJ X but the XI really have grown on me.

anyone hooped in these yet? how do they hold up compared to previous models....do they need to be broken in much?
Almost no break-in time at all. Incredibly comfortable to hoop in and they still look brand new from the box after about two hours of hooping.

The Galaxy customs are pretty nice. I would've used a different color for the swoosh, but all in all they're nice.

Forged iron was also an option when the ID preview popped up. It's the gradient/splatter on the upper as pictured here:

8d600ad0_Nike-LeBron-XI-Forging-Iron-7.jpeg

And here in a forged iron ID preview posted by member yotk13:

350x700px-LL-d68b8de0_lakerslebron.png

Definitely looking forward to that option hitting ID.

That Id is pretty fresh if I do say so myself :pimp:

Bit the bullet and ordered from DSG. Will focus on the Aways later on down the line. Couldn't risk these drying up when we know the Aways will be plentiful. Next week gotta pick up something for the rest of the family though so the Aways may be out of the question. May pick a pair up for the little one , though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom