Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm in the same boat. From all the years of collecting/playing in Jordans, I have more than enough black/red shoes. It's not that I think black/red colorways aren't nice anymore, more just that I like trying to have more variety in colorways. If I cop a black/red shoe these days, I have to really be blown away by it, and the Aways are cool but not totally a must have, for me anyway, compared to some of the other colorways.
Most guys probably are in the same boat and so would I if I had not gotten rid of most of my Jordans over the past few years due to the saturation and upcoming releases of everything. I pretty much held on to the more uncommon coloways of stuff that I had tho. One of my last pair of blk/red kicks that I wanted to hold on to but I let go of were my Carmines (I know they're prodominately white but still) and that was becuase of the upcoming release so I'm kind of lacking in the more basic footwear area other than boots, shoes and other off brands. I'm leaning more towards grabbing them now tho but I'm still not sure
eyes.gif
  but contrary to most I'm actually highly anticipating the Gamma's. When pics first surfaced of the first three colorways dropping the Gamma's were the ones that actually grabbed me the most and opened my eyes to the potential of the lbj11's as a whole

Maybe a pair of actual Christian Louboutins would help achieve that whole "his & hers" look better than a pair of GR Hoop shoes.

In that case her footwear would definitely upstage yours lol

Held these in hand yesterday. Man, still can't mess with anything after the 8's v1's. Just feels cheap and plasticky. Cool looking, but nothing id buy

I'm starting to feel the pressure of the slow sell out. Since I can't use my voucher looks like I'll have to shell out the 200. Hopefully these can sit until next payday.

quality on both pairs were messed up...glue everywhere im returing them to the outlet and i will just cop from Dsg

When I saw this box...
and started thinking as others did...

this came to mind:

View media item 620864
When they take the molten hot liquid metal and pour it into a form (which I think the box is supposed to be) and then once it cools they open the form (again the box) and you have the shoes.

It could be a reach, but that's what I would do, I think it would be creative. :D

Exactly what I thought of when saw the name Forging Iron.....that's kind of why I didn't get the hate cause of the colorway being close to the Big Bang 9's and how some felt they really didn't have a concept but were just biting off of the BB 9's (which they are) but I still think the themes pretty cool, I mean the KP's were being called the King's Armor at one point so I see where they're going with the play on the whole armorposite thing :rolleyes....

Last edited:
Maybe a pair of actual Christian Louboutins would help achieve that whole "his & hers" look better than a pair of GR Hoop shoes.

In that case her footwear would definitely upstage yours lol
That brand is mostly for women's shoes tho... I've looked at the Men's Louboutins and none really fit my style. It's actually horrendous with all spikes and chit on them lol.  The Lebrons look way more boss than any Men's Louboutins that's for sure...

That brand is mostly for women's shoes tho... I've looked at the Men's Louboutins and none really fit my style. It's actually horrendous with all spikes and chit on them lol.  The Lebrons look way more boss than any Men's Louboutins that's for sure...
Don't buy the men's Louboutins.  Just buy a nice pair of proper black dress shoes to match her black heels.  Do not buy a pair of basketball sneakers.

Forged iron was also an option when the ID preview popped up. It's the gradient/splatter on the upper as pictured here:

8d600ad0_Nike-LeBron-XI-Forging-Iron-7.jpeg

And here in a forged iron ID preview posted by member yotk13:

350x700px-LL-d68b8de0_lakerslebron.png

Definitely looking forward to that option hitting ID.
The option is cool, but I feel like the pattern matches the orange, hot iron color way and doesn't make sense with colors like purple. It's supposed to give the look of the liquid metal. Which isn't purple.

Sooo..NDC is basically sold out of sizes with just a size 7, 7.5, 8 left. It'll be interesting to see if these are completely about to be it and done with OR...if they restock all the sizes back in on the site. 

Back
Top Bottom