Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What sucks is that the Chicagoland area only got two Champ's getting the WTL 11's, one in Chicago I believe and the other by where I moved to which is my go to lucky spot along with the FTL/HoH in that mall. Hopefully the workers hook me up since I'm a regular. Well at least that's why I believe I've won so many exclusive raffles at those two store's lol.
was about to say you guys there kinda get the short end of the stick being  a major city and all

gonna be there this weekend but not gonna bother with the stores

got two places for raffles not holding my breath, gonna go get them tomorrow during lunch if i win i win if i dont oh well on to the flyknit roshes 

thought I would stop in and see all the craziness....... not too bad but you can tell by how fast the pages add...

Well I hope everyone gets what they want or need???

I just want the WTL because you can wear ANYTHINg with them.. what color this shoe DOESNT have on them..lol

Shadiness will be at a all time high at your local stores!I had to pull a female mgr aside and tell her 100 per name of mine she plucks!Sorry i wasnt trying to miss out!she hesitated at first then 5 min later agreed!So 2 pairs on lock!Hard cop eventhough they seem to be everywhere!Remember it is still a what the shoe and it cost almost twice as much as the wtkd 6!The shadiness will be reminiscent of the lebron x champ pack in my area!

I'm confused.... How u start off saying shadiness is at an all time high then proceed to tell us how u had a hand in rigging a raffle?

I'm confused.... How u start off saying shadiness is at an all time high then proceed to tell us how u had a hand in rigging a raffle?
a hoh employee offered to pick me in the ferrari 14 raffle for 300 when i was in store i just couldn't do it, it just felt morally wrong ended up getting my pair and then some, if i don't get it the right way or pay what i deem acceptable in the after market scene it just dont feel right

Last edited:
a hoh employee offered to pick me in the ferrari 14 raffle for 300 when i was in store i just couldn't do it, it just felt morally wrong ended up getting my pair and then some, if i don't get it the right way or pay what i deem acceptable in the after market scene it just dont feel right

$300 on top of retail or $300 total?

$300 total is a nice deal. Just a few bucks above retail + tax.

He's referring to the Ferrari 14s not WTL. $300 for the 14s is not a good deal.

300 total for the 14s 

LMAO it felt morally wrong to take a pair for $300 bc then you couldn't make any moral money sellin em at $300 like you are. Hahahaha talking about morals and all this crap during every release but you think just bc you aren't guaranteeing a raffle you're not doing the same thing as they are?! That's the worst kind

LMAO it felt morally wrong to take a pair for $300 bc then you couldn't make any moral money sellin em at $300 like you are. Hahahaha talking about morals and all this crap during every release but you think just bc you aren't guaranteeing a raffle you're not doing the same thing as they are?! That's the worst kind
yeah i didn't rig anything to get them i won em fair and square so yeah i'll let my morals stick up for me there, you can feel how you want to but thats how i feel. And im selling them at 300 because thats where the market is selling them im not out here taxing for 350+ like i have seen many do and many sell on ebay. I've also ooped NT members on here for retail + shipping as well. But to each their own i rarely if ever resell like this but if the market allows me to make a quick 100 bucks and get my investment back why not. Its not like im reselling fire red 5s for an extra 30. Once again to each their own...

Thats about resale price
yea exactly what im selling my extra two pairs at 300+shipping might just make em 300 shipped though. But either way i paid retail for all three so i like to believe my moral choices keep karma in my favor
 lmao... karma

you kids are on some other ish, who cares what the next dude does with his extra pair, or does with a FSR he gets, damn, y'all got way too much time on your hands!

Back
Top Bottom