• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

336x224.gif.c186297050804643ad9c3f76bed1a8bd.large
you got the .gifs posted ready to go. ive never seen this one on here 
roll.gif

I'm going to disagree with this. I'm a size 12 and usually it's one of the first sizes to go. They don't make that many of them either. Just because a lot of places will be getting a 12 as it is in the normal size run... It's usually 1-2. Same with the 13/14.

Resell for 12+ is more due to the simple fact that they make less of them.

As for a size 7...I'm NOT* going to speak on it because it's not my size and I don't pay attention to it. I do KNOW* that they make few of them because it's an in between size.

Copping a 12 will be easier than coping a 7. That's FACT. you can enter all kinds of raffles and have a number of websites to go to. Granted, you may strike out, but you at least get more chances at bat :lol:

I never said it was EASY. Just said it was easier... I mean it's all difficult. But some sizes aren't as difficult as others.

And you wrong about resell, at least for certain kicks. Case in point I think resell for WTLs sizes 8-12 well cap at 3-400. Add on AT LEAST another 100 to 150 for small sizes. Less pairs makes them more valuable. Even when WTLs from Japan etc. were on the market 7s were always more expensive than the larger sizes. For SBs it's definitely #teambigfoot with the advantage.

Last edited:
SERVED!

He told ya'll, didn't he? :lol: Don't mind the hostility--we've had a lot of reseller on the low come in and ask those types of questions and then we see the pairs in their sig.

If you can cop in store, I'd go that route vs. online. NDC sucks and all other online retailers will most likely have their stock compromised (well, maybe not FTL affiliates). Check your local boutiques, they might be getting pairs on the L-O. If you are anywhere between sizes 10-12 I don't think you should strike out. Make sure you get up early enough and enter whatever raffles you need to.

just wanted to quote my original post--never said easy.

7 used to be last to sell out but since kids and more females have decided they want to be "sneakerheads" it's just as hard as all the other sizes to obtain.

:smh:

it's one of the first to go now.... I think it's more because they don't have the same size run as other more popular sizes.

8s, and 9s, always tend to linger though :lol:

Copping a 12 will be easier than coping a 7. That's FACT. you can enter all kinds of raffles and have a number of websites to go to. Granted, you may strike out, but you at least get more chances at bat :lol:

I never said it was EASY. Just said it was easier... I mean it's all difficult. But some sizes aren't as difficult as others.

And you wrong about resell, at least for certain kicks. Case in point I think resell for WTLs sizes 8-12 well cap at 3-400. Add on AT LEAST another 100 to 150 for small sizes. Less pairs makes them more valuable.

I honestly couldn't care less about size 7. That wasn't a point I was making at all. I never said resell 12 > 7. I was talking about the normal sizes. Notice how I said I was not going to talk about size 7...

"I don't think you should strike out." Sounds like you mean it's going to be easy. But that's neither here nor there. The easy part was in reference to your next response.

copping a 12 will be easier because you'll have more opportunities to do so ..... everybody always has 12s. That's what I meant by my statement. 12s are also usually the sizes that have "random restocks." On the contrary, my size a 7 will be be harder because there will only be a few places that even go that small. And when those random restocks happen it's never a 7.

All in all, It's levels to this :lol: Sites that are getting pairs are more than likely dropping hints via IG or twitter, do you homework now. Find out who is getting what and when. Start following ppl on twitter who post early links or ATC links if you wanna go the online route.

Last edited:
I honestly couldn't care less about size 7. That wasn't a point I was making at all. I never said resell 12 > 7. I was talking about the normal sizes. Notice how I said I was not going to talk about size 7...

"I don't think you should strike out." Sounds like you mean it's going to be easy. But that's neither here nor there.

YOU PROLLY AIN'T PUTTIN' IN DAT WERK

View media item 1167860

:lol: :lol: :lol: nah but no matter what size you are, it's still all very SCRESSFUH.

Smells like a victory for me already baby :pimp:

Yup got 2 Ruvillas around my work office will be stopping at both on Monday in Philly

one in Gallery and the one on Chestnut that just opened 

It doesn't say on the site that the new one that just opened will receive them though, unless you know something I don't :nerd:

And if you don't mind me asking what size do you wear just in case I don't when the raffle I can know who I need to hunt down :lol:

EastBay just added them to the calandear. Good Sign!

The way things are shaping up it's looking like a feast for the whole brethren :nthat:

YOU PROLLY AIN'T PUTTIN' IN DAT WERK

View media item 1167860

:lol: :lol: :lol: nah but no matter what size you are, it's still all very SCRESSFUH.

:rofl:

I always loved the WTL XI's but the wait and games cause me to start to dislike them but now ...... I'm back in love all over again [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Nice pics as always @twenty8 :nthat:

I usually look forward to twnty8's pics but i've seen the WTLs so many times it didn't do nothing for me... all that darn IG "flexing" has me pooped out visually

I just want to cop and wear them now

They O'Rite! Grab me 1 pair 2 rock, and try for a few more for bait or you know what else for $.

Back
Top Bottom