Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Because I want to know how much I'd pay if I luck/miss out. These are the actual only Lebron 11s that I'll actually cop. And if you look at my joined date, I am not a new person, thanks.

SERVED!

He told ya'll, didn't he? :lol: Don't mind the hostility--we've had a lot of reseller on the low come in and ask those types of questions and then we see the pairs in their sig.

If you can cop in store, I'd go that route vs. online. NDC sucks and all other online retailers will most likely have their stock compromised (well, maybe not FTL affiliates). Check your local boutiques, they might be getting pairs on the L-O. If you are anywhere between sizes 10-12 I don't think you should strike out. Make sure you get up early enough and enter whatever raffles you need to.
View media item 1167392

since i'll be in chi-town for the release and will try to cop via ndc, champs, and ftl I called some local champs to see if theyre getting anything so I could send my girl as a back up

1st champs-not getting them

2nd champs- maybe

3rd champs- had no idea what I was talking about and had to ask someone else and said they are getting them,

gotta see what FTL and FA is getting

SERVED!

He told ya'll, didn't he? :lol: Don't mind the hostility--we've had a lot of reseller on the low come in and ask those types of questions and then we see the pairs in their sig.

If you can cop in store, I'd go that route vs. online. NDC sucks and all other online retailers will most likely have their stock compromised (well, maybe not FTL affiliates). Check your local boutiques, they might be getting pairs on the L-O. If you are anywhere between sizes 10-12 I don't think you should strike out. Make sure you get up early enough and enter whatever raffles you need to.

Nah... Size 12 is a difficult size to get...

Because I want to know how much I'd pay if I luck/miss out. These are the actual only Lebron 11s that I'll actually cop. And if you look at my joined date, I am not a new person, thanks.

SERVED!

On the low!? LOL NT is reseller central these days. He's just not a regular poster. LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]

All of these predictions :lol:

Who knows what the resell price will be until we actually see it?

Who knows how easy these will be to get?

There are always people that miss out even when they try.

Nah... Size 12 is a difficult size to get...

copping a 12 will be easier because you'll have more opportunities to do so ..... everybody always has 12s. That's what I meant by my statement. 12s are also usually the sizes that have "random restocks." On the contrary, my size a 7 will be be harder because there will only be a few places that even go that small. And when those random restocks happen it's never a 7.

All in all, It's levels to this :lol: Sites that are getting pairs are more than likely dropping hints via IG or twitter, do you homework now. Find out who is getting what and when. Start following ppl on twitter who post early links or ATC links if you wanna go the online route.

Last edited:
sorry to ask this here, but i didnt know where else to put it.........

can anyone PLEASE tell me how the Lebron 6's in GENERAL run ???????? usually TTS or nah ?

TY VERY MUCH

least i didnt ask waht resale on WTL will be :D

good luck to ALL tryin for em too !

Last edited:
I can already imagine the Elites, Christmas, BHM, ASGs and w/e would be $240+ 
mean.gif

can anyone PLEASE tell me how the Lebron 6's in GENERAL run ???????? usually TTS or nah ?

TY VERY MUCH

They fit TTS. I got a 11.5 in chalks recently and they fit pretty good. Depending on the model tho it will feel weird. I had the all blacks a few years ago. And they weren't comfy because the leather was really thick.

copping a 12 will be easier because you'll have more opportunities to do so ..... everybody always has 12s. That's what I meant by my statement. 12s are also usually the sizes that have "random restocks." On the contrary, my size a 7 will be be harder because there will only be a few places that even go that small. And when those random restocks happen it's never a 7.

I'm going to disagree with this. I'm a size 12 and usually it's one of the first sizes to go. They don't make that many of them either. Just because a lot of places will be getting a 12 as it is in the normal size run... It's usually 1-2. Same with the 13/14.

Resell for 12+ is more due to the simple fact that they make less of them.

As for a size 7...I'm NOT* going to speak on it because it's not my size and I don't pay attention to it. I do KNOW* that they make few of them because it's an in between size.

Last edited:

TY VERY MUCH

Narrow on the forefoot because of the stationary strap. TTS or .5 up. Which colorway are you planning to pick up?

I'm going to disagree with this. I'm a size 12 and usually it's one of the first sizes to go. They don't make that many of them either. Just because a lot of places will be getting a 12 as it is in the normal size run... It's usually 1-2. Same with the 13/14.

Resell for 12+ is more due to the simple fact that they make less of them.

As for a size 7...I'm going to speak on it because it's not my size and I don't pay attention to it. I do not that they make few of them because it's an in between size.

Size 7 struggle is just as real as 12 and up. Worse at times because like she said there are less places to grab a 7. I know both sides of it because I'm a 13 and my wife is a 7, when she wants a mens only pair finding her size is hell. We take it too far with size envy on Nt, everybody has their own struggle to deal with on release day.

They fit TTS. I got a 11.5 in chalks recently and they fit pretty good. Depending on the model tho it will feel weird. I had the all blacks a few years ago. And they weren't comfy because the leather was really thick.

Narrow on the forefoot because of the stationary strap. TTS or .5 up. Which colorway are you planning to pick up?

ty very much y'all, helps a TON

ima bout to grab the Chalks, i have wanted em forever and finally found a pair worn twice for 180

Size 7 struggle is just as real as 12 and up. Worse at times because like she said there are less places to grab a 7. I know both sides of it because I'm a 13 and my wife is a 7, when she wants a mens only pair finding her size is hell. We take it too far with size envy on Nt, everybody has their own struggle to deal with on release day.

Agreed. I wasn't saying that size 7 is easy. I was just responding about her saying size 12 is easy. When it's clearly not.

meh, i dont know what you guys are talking about, maybe they have more 10.5 and 11's but more people are going after those sizes as well!  luckly the 11's havent been bad at all. 

Back
Top Bottom