• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
mean.gif

I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're quite a bit younger than I am.

It's cool that you have your own opinions, that's what makes the world go 'round. But someone mentioned a GREAT deal for the XI Easter lows, which have been universally trashed on since before you began posting. I state my opinion, which is that I don't understand the hate for the CW (and shoe) and that I like (and own) them.

Not ten minutes later, you call the CW and the shoe "ugly."

I couldn't remotely care less about your opinion, but you have a way of posting certain things at certain times that come off as either trying too hard, or straight up trolling. That's why I referred to you as the "new" NikeNino, because nearly every post he made just put me off.

@tigo0240  them easter's are hideous though
roll.gif
Coming from you I take that as a compliment, oddly enough
laugh.gif

Last edited:
those lebron x elite's remind just how much nicer they were then this years elite version.. I miss that Lebron X elite ID option.. but they were only affordable if you had a 20 percent code.. that 310 plus tax was no joke! 

Last edited:
those lebron x elite's remind just how much nicer they were then this years elite version.. I miss that Lebron X elite ID option.. but they were only affordable if you had a 20 percent code.. that 310 plus tax was no joke! 

so true.

lebron 11 elite se still out there somehow... that or the guy was wearing them when he was in the store...

james harden had a surprise visit to a footlocker; the footlocker people didn't restock anything they just had him come there
This is the HOH on 34th in NYC right? I was just there yesterday. James Harden was there at some point, when? Also I saw the one Lebron 11 Elite SE and it was a sz 8.5. I asked and it was a return.

Last edited:
What an awesome deal on those Elites, I would have copped... Nowadays Roshes nearly sell for $100.

WTL's approaching quickly... Any new info in terms of quantities / availability? I hope it is similar to the WTKD release.

^^ my wife got two pairs on Nike.com while I was out picking up the infrared XI's

I know someone that entered raffles for wtkds only because he was out picking up tickets for cigar 6s, he won 2 pairs of wtkds and no jordans.  They were readily available if you wanted them.

DAMN been a while since I've been on here, went through some troubles(deaths in the family, breakup with the gf) but things are back to normal finally, is the collection that's dropping today sought out after? i want the lows lol.

^^^Nahhh I doubt it. WTKD's dropped on quite a few sites but everything crashed. NDC was sluggish as hell too. Can only imagine that the Brons gonna be worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom