Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

:lol: you asked for pics, picked the one out you didnt like and chose to leave a negative comment about it.

classic trollage!

laugh.gif
you asked for pics, picked the one out you didnt like and chose to leave a negative comment about it.

classic trollage!
Oh no, I was just curious to see what his stolen Elites were like.

I think his other elites are really dank though,

RIP

before dc30 work...

Last edited:
Think imam pass on these cramp pack lows this Saturday, got a pair on hold in UK but I only want it for trades and these are feeling like a dead shoe too me.

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 Thanks for the iD/custom love! At those HWC's are still around, I LOVE those. Plus your stolen iD's got me all nervous packin kicks headed to Fla with the fam on vaca this week! Carry-on it is!
get some brinks baggage locks from wal mart. they wont fool with your bags if you have them

You. You're the new NikeNino.
disliking some colorways of the lebron 11=being nikenino

expertise logic, my friend
you again misunderstand the comment, he didn't say your nikenino, he said your the new nikenino, to break it done someone who just does annoying things for no reason or makes comments that makes no sense or tries way to hard to be funny, like if you think the LeBron XI is ugly why are you even here? what is your purpose other than to be picked on and annoy us?
mean.gif

@tigo0240  them easter's are hideous though
roll.gif

@rawdawg34 Thanks for the iD/custom love! At those HWC's are still around, I LOVE those. Plus your stolen iD's got me all nervous packin kicks headed to Fla with the fam on vaca this week! Carry-on it is!
get some brinks baggage locks from wal mart. they wont fool with your bags if you have them
it's not the locks they don't even need the locks to be removed to break in, you take a ball point pen into the zipper, I found this out after wrecking my brain and googling it after getting robbed of all my ps3 games and a lot of my blurays in '12 during my return to deployment from leave
mean.gif

it's not the locks they don't even need the locks to be removed to break in, you take a ball point pen into the zipper, I found this out after wrecking my brain and googling it after getting robbed of all my ps3 games and a lot of my blurays in '12 during my return to deployment from leave :smh:

i agree man...but it has alot to do with the time it takes to take stuff as well. the more secure you are, the more time it takes fr them to actually take stuff. but i totally agree with you. if you dont want it to be stolen...carry it on.

You. You're the new NikeNino.
disliking some colorways of the lebron 11=being nikenino

expertise logic, my friend
you again misunderstand the comment, he didn't say your nikenino, he said your the new nikenino, to break it done someone who just does annoying things for no reason or makes comments that makes no sense or tries way to hard to be funny, like if you think the LeBron XI is ugly why are you even here? what is your purpose other than to be picked on and annoy us?
mean.gif

@tigo0240  them easter's are hideous though
roll.gif

@rawdawg34 Thanks for the iD/custom love! At those HWC's are still around, I LOVE those. Plus your stolen iD's got me all nervous packin kicks headed to Fla with the fam on vaca this week! Carry-on it is!
it's not the locks they don't even need the locks to be removed to break in, you take a ball point pen into the zipper, I found this out after wrecking my brain and googling it after getting robbed of all my ps3 games and a lot of my blurays in '12 during my return to deployment from leave
mean.gif
Talk about misunderstanding. Now, I vividly remember NikeNino use the fail heat as his avatar in an attempt to be obnoxious. But I mean, i don't hate all the Lebrons, I just don't like the easters. If i hated the lebron 11s with a passion and burned my pair and then began insulting all of you guys for having them, that would probably be NikeNino tier. But, i mean it is my opinion and i just said that I don't like the Easters. Do you have a problem with that?

Talk about misunderstanding. Now, I vividly remember NikeNino use the fail heat as his avatar in an attempt to be obnoxious. But I mean, i don't hate all the Lebrons, I just don't like the easters. If i hated the lebron 11s with a passion and burned my pair and then began insulting all of you guys for having them, that would probably be NikeNino tier. But, i mean it is my opinion and i just said that I don't like the Easters. Do you have a problem with that?

do you know the definition of a troll? do you understand that your posts (whether you justify them or not) are trollish in nature? if you do, and you accept that, then what does it matter if you are nikenino or not?

do you know the definition of a troll? do you understand that your posts (whether you justify them or not) are trollish in nature? if you do, and you accept that, then what does it matter if you are nikenino or not?
So me calling the Lebron 11 Easters ugly is trolling? That it means that having an opinion on the look of a shoe is purposely trying to piss off people?

So me calling the Lebron 11 Easters ugly is trolling? That it means that having an opinion on the look of a shoe is purposely trying to piss off people?

if it was just about calling the easters ugly...these guys wouldnt be calling you a troll

btw i think every single regular 11 is wack and you dont see the people that know me in here calling me a troll

and keep in mind...this is with all due respect towards you

Last edited:

Don't understand a lot of the hate for the Easter lows. Love the look on feet.
ugly colorway  on an ugly lebron shoe

what else is new?
maybe you didn't quite mean to say this
wink.gif
 could careless what you think of any cw, could careless of what you think of the shoe itself but i'm not in the Jordan 6 thread because them thangs is ugly so there's no point for me to be there

Back
Top Bottom