Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I never did a BIN before just using a paypal invoice. I would appreciate if someone could help me out, I will Rep. Do they just use a generic invoivce and fill in the blanks. What do i want to make sure is on the invoice? He said he would send it to my paypal email address. I am covered under buyer protection since im paying with paypall, correct? Thanx I really want these lows.
PayPal has a section for invoices.  Just make sure he puts a detailed description in that section of the invoice....and yes, you have buyer protection (the reason why invoices are the way to go) if he sends you something that you didn't expect and/or was NOT mentioned in the description.  I've done invoices plenty of times....100% smooth sailin 
nthat.gif

PayPal has a section for invoices.  Just make sure he puts a detailed description in that section of the invoice....and yes, you have buyer protection (the reason why invoices are the way to go) if he sends you something that you didn't expect and/or was NOT mentioned in the description.  I've done invoices plenty of times....100% smooth sailin 
nthat.gif
So make sure the name of the shoes, the price, and are address included and where would tacking info be uploaded. Would it be on my paypall account or do i have to ask him for it once he shipps? Thanx

^^^^^ Those picks got me on the fence. Maybe its the lighting.  Thought this was gonna be an auto-cop, now I gotta see them in person 
frown.gif

Last edited:

So make sure the name of the shoes, the price, and are address included and where would tacking info be uploaded. Would it be on my paypall account or do i have to ask him for it once he shipps? Thanx
All he needs is your paypal e-mail to send the invoice.  Once you pay, it'll display your shipping address.  The description of the item is part of the initial invoice he sends to you.

All he needs is your paypal e-mail to send the invoice.  Once you pay, it'll display your shipping address.  The description of the item is part of the initial invoice he sends to you.

Additionally, do not click any link sent in the apparent invoice. Just log into paypal and look for the invoice there. Will save the hassle of not knowing if it's a phishing email.

Additionally, do not click any link sent in the apparent invoice. Just log into paypal and look for the invoice there. Will save the hassle of not knowing if it's a phishing email.
Thanks. One last thing, Do i have to ask for tracking number or will it update on my paypall?

these pics got me ready for tomorrow though i don't really know or understand why i'm excited they're just shoes
roll.gif

Cant believe the Lebron Low arent on the launch locator and my house of hoops said they havent received them yet. If its a GR release they arent making it easy to cop. Would rather walk into a store and use a bday coupon than wake up early and hope i get through.

LOL the lebron xi anthracites was not a GR and was sold out immediately and the worst is they didnt drop here in canada, its an all black shoe for crying out loud, no love for canada :frown:

Thanks. One last thing, Do i have to ask for tracking number or will it update on my paypall?

Depends on how the seller does it. Usps emails people when I print the labels. Paypal emails if the seller adds tracking to the order.

Its all relative to you my dude, if youd rather have the WTL over the Fears can't nobody tell you anything different.
However I will say that Fear 5s are pretty limited, I would hold out before you let them go.
I got Fear 5 too and I don't like it that much. More like the lebron low cause the hype and fresh but if I decide to trade I need the low plus some cash.

The discussion you quoted was Fear 5 for WTL XI. Not Loser Pack Lows.

I haven't been excited for a GR, that wasn't an OG CW retro Jordan that I had as a kid, in ages and I am hyped for these Blk/gum bottom lows. I'm gonna wear the hell out of these the rest of the year, and hopefully in 6 months they'll be on OS Life or a similar site for like $90 and I can get another pair :lol: I'll take em for $119 Thursday first tho.

Saw the official Kay Yow XI on IG. Pretty basic use of the color blocking this year. Nothing too exciting about em IMO.

View media item 1106132

Coincidentally, I just had a seller send me an invoice for these Multicolor Lows. Do I just assume he's an idiot if he asks me whether or not my email is in all capital letters?

I haven't been excited for a GR, that wasn't an OG CW retro Jordan that I had as a kid, in ages and I am hyped for these Blk/gum bottom lows. I'm gonna wear the hell out of these the rest of the year, and hopefully in 6 months they'll be on OS Life or a similar site for like $90 and I can get another pair
laugh.gif
I'll take em for $119 Thursday first tho.

Saw the official Kay Yow XI on IG. Pretty basic use of the color blocking this year. Nothing too exciting about em IMO.
These look dope scumbag!

I haven't been excited for a GR, that wasn't an OG CW retro Jordan that I had as a kid, in ages and I am hyped for these Blk/gum bottom lows. I'm gonna wear the hell out of these the rest of the year, and hopefully in 6 months they'll be on OS Life or a similar site for like $90 and I can get another pair :lol: I'll take em for $119 Thursday first tho.

View media item 1106132
Yeah, my bad. If WTL or Fear5 I'm go for WTL all day. Speaking of black/gum how do you cop it for 119$ on release date? Can you tell your secret? Thanks.

these pics got me ready for tomorrow though i don't really know or understand why i'm excited they're just shoes
roll.gif
They're never really JUST SHOES.........are they?
last yr when i got back in no, as this yr has halfway thru yeah it is, i think i'm buying to many shoes and it's taking away the excitment, i mean every week there's atleast 2new shoes being released for potential buying i'm flooded, but don't get me wrong i want these
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom