Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Them SE lows are horrible imo... shame on anyone spending $400 on them

The black part on medial side/toe box makes em look bootleg

Straight Kobe 9 EM pattern foolishness

View media item 794632

Convertible Bert was a well known drug dealer in Florida who rode around in nice convertible cars. I'm guessing he had some nice paint on them joints and Bert is just short for sherbert. Low cut shoes with a nice paint job = convertible Bert

Seriously, if people don't want them they should just say they don't want them.
Saying your going to wait till they drop to $250 is like waiting on last years pack to drop to $500.

i want them for retail. i want them as much as $250. but current 400 is a laugh.
i dont think you can correlate the want to resell price. you can correlate want with retail tho cause it was an actual price. instead of people saying "i wouldn't buy unless they are $100".

You can want whatever shoe you want for retail, that doesn't mean it's going to happen.
You already know how this goes, if your unwilling to pay the $400 somebody else will.

I have a question for you guys. I was looking at the USA basketball team and it made me think: it's pretty damn obvious Nike owns basketball right now. I believe I read that 90% of players in the league wear Nike and they have an 84% market share in their basketball shoes. They make the uniform for USA basketball team. It's just pretty ironic they don't sponsor the biggest basketball league in the world. What do you think the chances are of the NBA going back to Nike in 2017?

You can want whatever shoe you want for retail, that doesn't mean it's going to happen.
You already know how this goes, if your unwilling to pay the $400 somebody else will.

i understand what want and will happen is different. but you still can't correlate me wanting retail price means i don't actually want the shoe. because that price was a reality. as in some wanted retail, it happened for some people. so you calling people out who aren't willing to pay resell 400 = people who don't want the shoe is incorrect. calling people out who aren't willing to pay retail to ones who don't want the shoe is more accurate. even tho me wanting a pair of shoes only if i can use a bday coupon still means i want the shoe. so once more. you have invalidly correlated not willing to pay a certain once attainable price to not actually wanting a pair.

people who are willing to pay 400 aren't everyone. we all know how prices fluctuate. eventually it will fall. 250? maybe not. 320? maybe. i'm sure there are plenty of people not willing to pay 400, so we know the few people who are willing to pay 400 will dry and the price will drop to a lower number to increase the buyer pool.

Last edited:

i understand what want and will happen is different. but you still can't correlate me wanting retail price means i don't actually want the shoe. because that price was a reality. as in some wanted retail, it happened for some people. so you calling people out who aren't willing to pay resell 400 = people who don't want the shoe is incorrect. calling people out who aren't willing to pay retail to ones who don't want the shoe is more accurate. even tho me wanting a pair of shoes only if i can use a bday coupon still means i want the shoe. so once more. you have invalidly correlated not willing to pay a certain once attainable price to not actually wanting a pair.

people who are willing to pay 400 aren't everyone. we all know how prices fluctuate. eventually it will fall. 250? maybe not. 320? maybe. i'm sure there are plenty of people not willing to pay 400, so we know the few people who are willing to pay 400 will dry and the price will drop to a lower number to increase the buyer pool.

We can stop here, you win.
I hope you find your pair for $250.

We can stop here, you win.
I hope you find your pair for $250.

i feel like i may not be explaining my position properly. therefore you not understanding my point.
but yes, i do hope i find a pair for 250 in month. if not, that is fine too. i still want it, but not crazy above retail.

Dude is in his own special place with animals that wear clothes and sip tea, I wish people would stop quoting him so I don't have to see his nonsense.

I never did a BIN before just using a paypal invoice. I would appreciate if someone could help me out, I will Rep. Do they just use a generic invoivce and fill in the blanks. What do i want to make sure is on the invoice? He said he would send it to my paypal email address. I am covered under buyer protection since im paying with paypall, correct? Thanx I really want these lows.

Back
Top Bottom