Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

yall ruthless
laugh.gif
 waffle fries on sunday, seal slides, and shoe creasing, hey what's the dudes name that put the protective coating all over the KC posite ask if his creases
nerd.gif
That's GamerG - and yeah I wondered about that layer he put on - I figured it would start to separate where the creasing is, unless he's duck walking

And fair - it's not posite. I'm not surprised it's creasing like it is, but I do wonder how it will hold up over time.
I really need to take the time to google "sneakerhead duckwalking" because it has to mean something different from the duckwalking at meps because that ish they had us doing would've destroyed a pair of shoes
sick.gif
that moment brings back nightmares
mean.gif

I think my King's Pride are finally broken in. I have the regular insole in them no Kobe lunarlon swap today. Hopefully i'm not jinxing myself. As of now no pain. 
laugh.gif
 My only XI that I went TTS. 
mean.gif

I think my King's Pride are finally broken in. I have the regular insole in them no Kobe lunarlon swap today. Hopefully i'm not jinxing myself. As of now no pain. :lol:  My only XI that I went TTS. :smh:

I couldn't do it... went half size up no regards :smokin

I did get KC for size 8 but.... haven't worn yet

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone else has worn their KCs as much as me, but I have noticed the dreaded creasing on the posite. It's on the medial side, by the first knuckle of my big toe. At work now so I don't have pics, but curious if anyone else has had the same thing.

Even so, they're still :smokin

I have experienced creasing in the same area you speak of after just one wear. I have a feeling it will not look good after 4-5 wears

anyone in here from China or know what a China receipt from nike looks like once they ship you something ?

Stealing this gif from another thread - had me rollin when I saw it. Just googled military duckwalking too
sick.gif
oh ok that's duckwalking, thats worth than the save the Js video

i spared yall the underwear pics because no need everyone having nightmares

^Quote:

^^^^^ 
eek.gif
. If someone tried to hit the miltary duckwalk in somes 11s there would be blood in the streets. Literally 

Anybody get a call from HOH for the SE lows? Im thinking I missed the ship 
mad.gif

^Quote:

^^^^^ 
eek.gif
. If someone tried to hit the miltary duckwalk in somes 11s there would be blood in the streets. Literally

Anybody get a call from HOH for the SE lows? Im thinking I missed the ship 
mad.gif
I'd be ok duckwalking in Lebrons them thangs wont even cringe at it well long as it's not an ext
laugh.gif

I think my King's Pride are finally broken in. I have the regular insole in them no Kobe lunarlon swap today. Hopefully i'm not jinxing myself. As of now no pain. :lol:  My only XI that I went TTS. :smh:

I swear my feet are different from everyone else. :lol:

My Kings Pride are my most comfortable pair and I went TTS. The zoom feels more responsive.

I swear my feet are different from everyone else. :lol:

My Kings Pride are my most comfortable pair and I went TTS. The zoom feels more responsive.

Gator Kings are the most comfy. But went half size up so that might be it. AvM half size up but they broke in pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom