Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
did you buy the same size as your reg XI?
I actually buy sz 10 in reg 11s but went with a 9.5 my TTS on theKC, fits like a glove in the toe box but heel slips no matter how tight they're tied. Eh still look amazing on feet, just wondering if anyone else had the issue, they're my first pair of EXTs so I think that's just the way they are.

Am I the only one who didn't feel any moisture looking at the champ lows or elites? Both of them don't do anything for me but the Acids just have me super damp right now.
Nothing about either pair scream instant sell out. They are just meh and I have no doubts that if they didn't have the SE/Champ pack moniker assigned to them that they could be had at discount like other Elites and lows this year.

did you buy the same size as your reg XI?
I actually buy sz 10 in reg 11s but went with a 9.5 my TTS on theKC, fits like a glove in the toe box but heel slips no matter how tight they're tied. Eh still look amazing on feet, just wondering if anyone else had the issue, they're my first pair of EXTs so I think that's just the way they are.
I haven't worn my KC's yet but I have no heal slippage in my smurf/denim pairs

ya'll bois in here wildin'
laugh.gif

That pack is so ugly, the elites look better than the lows which is usually the case anyways but even they're not worth more than $150 shipped with a free pair of sprite lows and a pack of hubba bubba.

it looks like the eu rd for the se pack has been pushed back, at least at nikestore it has, they say 8/30 now, smh. i order a lot of limited releases from europe and i was ready for these, going to be looking at everyones pics for a month i guess.

Not sure if anyone else has worn their KCs as much as me, but I have noticed the dreaded creasing on the posite. It's on the medial side, by the first knuckle of my big toe. At work now so I don't have pics, but curious if anyone else has had the same thing.

Even so, they're still :smokin

Preaching to the choir, all my shoes are bought to be worn. These are so comfy that I don't even want to wear some of my other kicks. Just unfortunate that the posite creasing affects how the light reflects off them is all I was saying.

Not sure if anyone else has worn their KCs as much as me, but I have noticed the dreaded creasing on the posite. It's on the medial side, by the first knuckle of my big toe. At work now so I don't have pics, but curious if anyone else has had the same thing.

Even so, they're still
smokin.gif
Its because its not posite.

yall ruthless
laugh.gif
 waffle fries on sunday, seal slides, and shoe creasing, hey what's the dudes name that put the protective coating all over the KC posite ask if his creases
nerd.gif

yall ruthless :lol:  waffle fries on sunday, seal slides, and shoe creasing, hey what's the dudes name that put the protective coating all over the KC posite ask if his creases :nerd:

That's GamerG - and yeah I wondered about that layer he put on - I figured it would start to separate where the creasing is, unless he's duck walking

And fair - it's not posite. I'm not surprised it's creasing like it is, but I do wonder how it will hold up over time.

scratch the kings pride off the list, shout out to the niketalk member i just copped them off the bay from for the love price. 

Back
Top Bottom