Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Babying shoes....... They are just shoes.
No way man.

It's all about making sure you breaking everybody's necks.

And making em cop those neck braces 
nthat.gif

No way man.

It's all about making sure you breaking everybody's necks.

And making em cop those neck braces :nthat:  

:lol: unless these are everyday shoes for someone, I highly doubt they will be an issue. Most of us have enough shoes that the KC will see the light of day a couple times a most this year. Casual wear should be just fine.

lol.. say that to someone who owns the 28DaysofFlightJordan 11's.. 1/1 thats on some #looksee level..lol
Or to someone who paid "resell" prices for Yeezy's..lol

I've paid over $1,000 for shoes and have never used a sole protector or even sprayed leather/suede protector on any shoe in my life.

If I'm not taking all these extra steps with a pair of Louis Vuittons or Lanvins with real leather, I'd feel silly jumping through any extra hoops for a pair of $200 Nikes.

Last edited:
I've paid over $1,000 for shoes and have never used a sole protector or even sprayed leather/suede protector on any shoe in my life.

If I'm not taking all these extra steps with a pair of Louie Vuittons or Lanvins with real leather, I'd feel silly jumping through any extra hoops for a pair of $200 Nikes.
ill teach ya how to stunt

laugh.gif
unless these are everyday shoes for someone, I highly doubt they will be an issue. Most of us have enough shoes that the KC will see the light of day a couple times a most this year. Casual wear should be just fine.
All it takes is one rain storm or one careless shoestepper.. gotta be safe than sorry.. My most rotated pairs are the yeezy foams and my teal/volt Huarache 2k4's.. Foams.. protected.. 2k4's.. I paid 60 each and i can get them easy.. plus they are easy to clean...lol

Which pair is the pair releasing. Top is the one on Nike's Launch Calendar, Bottom is what everyone else has post for their release pars.

C'mon fam, you should know from the Foam thread that you're making this statement to a thoroughly protected brick wall :lol:

yea... but then he started having grizz getting involved :lol:

gonna have dude with a coat of elmers glue or whatever to protect the finish from chipping :rofl:

Last edited:
he's talking about the back of the tongue...that's not lighting.

The top picture makes no sense. They'll look like the bottom pic.

Back
Top Bottom