• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
@BarbarianBob  i seen it and was wondering the same thing
laugh.gif
 i want them sprites

Still cracks me up anybody with the pinky toe problem just doesn't throw the J 2012 insole in them.
Makes a world of difference and takes the shoe to another level.
I love how you toss "just" in there, like everyone should have a pair of Jordan 2012's laying around
laugh.gif

There is indeed a Denim Thread by the way.
Im saying. WTF is a Jordan 2012?

Last edited:
The pair that you're waiting for is the pair that you have for sale in your sig ? :nerd:  
Copped one physically and one pre-order service which wasn't guaranteed just in case I failed. Ended up coming up on both, so I'm unloading one now.

Last edited:
Soo.. I just got my Kings crown Lebron 11's..

(And this is my first pair of Lebrons)

Pros.. 

Light!!!

Great Fit

Toe Area Fits Good.. Kinda Like a Jordan XVI!!!

Colors.. Colors..Colors..Colors...

Clear Sole (To Protect)

I could possibly see myself wearing these to the club (dont club but this is a joke statement referring the song and title below)

^^ Hint Hint: Dom Kennedy - Platinum Chanell.

In Your Face Hint.. 

"Dont Wear Lebrons To The Club.. Them She-Yot's Ugly"

Cons..

That Reflective material can crease when i put them on.. I bended them out of it..

Will put protection of the reflective material..

Can Only Wear On A Sunny Day (Suede + Rain = RIP) How good does the waterproof stuff works?

Did nike make anything to go with these?..lol

Overall first look first pair of Lebrons I give them a 8.5/10. I just wish the reflective was like the foamposite material..

The What The Lebrons hopefully i can get will be my next pair of Lebrons.. if not.. Kings Pride..

Last edited:

Have a good feeling that this gold stuff will be peeling off in no time 
laugh.gif
which is why i will be protecting it from straches and stuff.. Its gonna be a long evening of applying Protection on this shoe.. If I could protect the Suede i would..

If you have the time let me know what you plan on using   
for the reflective stuff.. im going to see what works best as i know it bends.. so what i need is something that you cant see to the naked eye yet when it bends it doesnt fail.. but soon as i fiinish ill post some photos and let you know. For the sole.. im doing sole protector. I dont think id be able to uncrease the creases though.. maybe with some low level heat.. maybe 250F tops i will.

Last edited:

for the reflective stuff.. im going to see what works best as i know it bends.. so what i need is something that you cant see to the naked eye yet when it bends it doesnt fail.. but soon as i fiinish ill post some photos and let you know. For the sole.. im doing sole protector.
Since you got all them foams on ice, im sure you used SP before. Do you have and Coupon Codes cause that ish is expensive. Iv'e bought several and i get the customs so i can wrap it up the sides since it stays on better.

@Retro fiend  at the time I had the 15% codes when I ordered.. I caught those on twitter as some kinda promotion.. and YES its expensive and just the experiences on trying to master applying it.. Shoes like the Foamposites and Lebrons.. they have portions of the sole where its able to breahe under.. (comparing to the Jordan 11's where when you press down its a firm push)  it was a pain to master the approach for long term protection without it tearing.. I will see how the Lebrons work.. Most likely i Will be doing Double Protection Throughout the soles..and wear-around-the-block testing to make sure i applied it perfectly.. 

Since you got all them foams on ice, im sure you used SP before. Do you have and Coupon Codes cause that ish is expensive. Iv'e bought several and i get the customs so i can wrap it up the sides since it stays on better.
Yeah side wrapping is a wise choice.. I did my hare 7's that way.. people think they are DS ..lol

@Retro fiend
 at the time I had the 15% codes when I ordered.. I caught those on twitter as some kinda promotion.. and YES its expensive and just the experiences on trying to master applying it.. Shoes like the Foamposites and Lebrons.. they have portions of the sole where its able to breahe under.. (comparing to the Jordan 11's where when you press down its a firm push)  it was a pain to master the approach for long term protection without it tearing.. I will see how the Lebrons work.. Most likely i Will be doing Double Protection Throughout the soles..and wear-around-the-block testing to make sure i applied it perfectly.. 

Your OCD is off the charts but at least you actually wear your shoes.

Your OCD is off the charts but at least you actually wear your shoes.
lol.. i just want my shoes to look good months later.. i have made some mistakes.. i was cutting sp in a section and made a small cut in the back on the foam. not deep but i know its there.. i have to remind myself.. cut to the direction of the sole.. but yeah some shoes.. like the shooting stars.. i plan to cover all of the foam.. i want to be able to not be mad when someone with black scratching timberland boots step on my foams by mistake.. I can say.. OH Crap.. but then i can say.. ahh they are protected.. i can go home and remove and reapply..all done.. no black strach on foams.. no love lost.

Back
Top Bottom