Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Man, I love the look on these but decided to pass this week to save $$. At least I got to sleep in a bit this morning. Congrats on those who picked them up. Keep those pictures coming! 

Fellow NT hooked me up w a pair.....nowhere in the ny/nj area w pairs I presume? (Need a pair for my brother)

Cant wait to recieve mines in the mail.. I'm waiting for those What The Lebrons to hit the states.. i want those and them after that. Lebron can kiss my money goodbye!!

Yes I know and that was my mistake, I reread the rules after i got a warning sign. So rather than being a d*ck about it, why not correct and guide someone from trying not to get banned.. I just got in the shoe game 2 weeks ago as i stated on previous posts, i have an addiction with sneakers just like anyone in this forum. So everyone can post how succesful they got with their shoes but me? I apoligize if i have broken some of the rules and may have angered some people, it's a newbie mistake you guys see often. it won't happen again..
you just got into sneakers two weeks ago and now your addicted to sneakers??   but your reselling them all?  

and for a newbie, you got multiple pairs on FTL??  One of the harder places to cop?  

right.. 

Last edited:
meh.. hopefully i get lucky on a restock.. or maybe resell will go down in the next couple weeks  to sub 300 and ill pick a pair up. 

cant believe i struck out on these! 

Newbie? But you know how to quote and use other features from this site but didn't know the rules :lol:

Stop it.
Newbie? But you know how to quote and use other features from this site but didn't know the rules :lol:

Stop it.

You mean that box in the buttom right box that says "qoute"? Im new not a ****** bro..anyways my fault, moving on. Only thing sucks about ordering online, shoes will come by end of the week. Happy 4th july everyone! :D

Its crazy, I got 3mids, 3exts, and 1low but I want 3more something wrong when u want more recycled lows than og highs lol
I think the low is a better design honestly. Every colorway I have seen, with the exception of easters, have been very aesthetically appealing and well done. Those gum bottoms are going to be a serious issue.

Yeah the easter are a no go and I didnt like the dm, not sure on them blacks yet, def ready for the rumored red gold that may put me at needing 5prs

Its crazy, I got 3mids, 3exts, and 1low but I want 3more something wrong when u want more recycled lows than og highs lol
the lows just dont look good.. they are hella comfy.  Finally Nike realized most peoples toes are not shaped like lebrons.. 

nike is kinda cheating with the lows tho

how are they the low top rendition of the 11 but look nothing alike?

i would've actually liked to see a low with posite and all

i'll take the sprites tho but my sprite 8's tell me i don't need them

Ur welcome to ur opinion even if its wrong lol j/k I like that the low is a mix between the mids and elites

I'm perfectly fine with the look of the lows. Heck jordan has lows that didn't look like the mids. Og xi lows just shared the sole/midsole

They're very similar, That plastic piece on the back is lifted directly from the elites, they have that same zig zag pattern under the mesh and they just moved the toe swoosh from the medial side to the lateral. I'm not as big a fan of them as everyone else in here but I think it's a good rendition, similar but not a lazy sawed off version. I don't like low tops looking like unfinished highs, The low top 8's looked horrendous in my opinion.

After seeing them socks with the shoes its a def pass on them no need to hit ebay, but them lows is st8 fire
Socks look better with the new KDs. Not even close to being worth $28 though.

I love the lows. One of the most comfortable shoes in my arsenal. The only pair I didn't pick up was the grey/laser crimson.

Missed the online drop this morning, didn't mind it so much, but you know count on the NT community pics to make you change your mind real quick lol pretty much thought I was SOL, then I get a call from my brother in law who is in LA for the fourth saying there was about 10 ppl in line at NT Beverly Hills, he waited about 30 mins and came thru (somewhat), wanted an 11.5 but got a 12, I'm hoping I could make it work
Is your bro in law Asian? If so, I was right in front of him in line. 

Man, the ID4 11's are straight fire in person. Surprised more people haven't copped yet. Debating if I want to pay that full retail..

Back
Top Bottom