Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

After being in line since 8:00 I just got the SOLD OUT message from ndc..I'm going back to sleep
I was able to get a pair for $300 from a reseller..HAPPY 4th! I just hope it doesn't have any defects as some pairs I've seen on here. "Fingers Crossed"

The CC call isnt anything new. Ive had that a handful of times over the past 6-8 years

Sometimes it's random. Other times, Ive even had it in person when buying multiple pairs.

Nothing really to be concerned about.

mribonit, you said this morning that all your orders were confirmed. Stop trying to bait people into dealing with you.

Dude what's your problem?

I guess you never ordered through footlocker, they call to confirm your credit card. This morning, I was able to get a couple of pairs, get off my nuts already.
My problem is this morning you stated you had multiple sizes even posted what sizes they were, now you're in here mentioning you was successful on another pair. Don't play coy, you know exactly what you're doing and it's funny you just made that account.

Yeah. It did seem like an advertisement of a size run. Cool that a bot, hook up or service was used to obtain them and you were going to resell them or attempt to mix and match shoe sizes when you sport them. Us small town suckers don't have that luxury.

We know there are a few people running services, using bots, etc but no need to be flagrant about it.

Anyways...congrats to all who were able to obtain the EXT. Onto the next.

Last edited:
even Nikes product pic has the black marks on the sole. No discounts for your pairs with "defects" 
laugh.gif

My problem is this morning you stated you had multiple sizes even posted what sizes they were, now you're in here mentioning you was successful on another pair. Don't play coy, you know exactly what you're doing and it's funny you just made that account.
Yes I know and that was my mistake, I reread the rules after i got a warning sign. So rather than being a d*ck about it, why not correct and guide someone from trying not to get banned.. I just got in the shoe game 2 weeks ago as i stated on previous posts, i have an addiction with sneakers just like anyone in this forum. So everyone can post how succesful they got with their shoes but me? I apoligize if i have broken some of the rules and may have angered some people, it's a newbie mistake you guys see often. it won't happen again..

Newbie? But you know how to quote and use other features from this site but didn't know the rules :lol:

Stop it.

Honestly I might be the only one thinking this but I actually think a slightly yellowed sole would look nicer on the Kings Crown.
I usually like a slightly yellowed sole. Penny foams, Infrared Jordan VIs and certain Vs but I think these will look bad once they start to turn.

I usually like a slightly yellowed sole. Penny foams, Infrared Jordan VIs and certain Vs but I think these will look bad once they start to turn.
I was just thinking that a yellowish tint would go with the chroma upper but I'll guess we'll see when we get there. 

Since I'm stuck being salty in Europe, can anyone comment on how the posite is? It doesn't look like it's stiff/hard, but can't really tell from the pics.

The iridescent posite reminds me of the Super Bowl Trainer 1s (with diff coloring obv) from earlier this year.

Since I'm stuck being salty in Europe, can anyone comment on how the posite is? It doesn't look like it's stiff/hard, but can't really tell from the pics.

The iridescent posite reminds me of the Super Bowl Trainer 1s (with diff coloring obv) from earlier this year.
It's not a "posite" material from what I can tell. Just a synthetic metallic piece of material. Kind of cheap looking/feeling in my opinion but the plus side is that it's really soft and pliable so it doesn't seem like it's gonna be susceptible to scratches versus if it were a stiffer material with paint/coating.

Gotcha, thanks. Maybe if I luck out I'll get to see it for myself. I figured that was the type of material and personally think it's better, for precisely the reason you mention - more durable.

Sheesh you're tellin me, especially against Germany.. Not lookin good at all.

I was skeptical at first without seeing these in person but the color change on the posite is just str8 up DUMB in the best way possible.

Back
Top Bottom