Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think south beaches are way better in person. Pink pops and the palm trees in the green are a nice detail. very happy the kcs are releasin on ftl.com. i can get as many pair as i want now no hassle.

yea man i agree - i was actually hesitant to pick them but glad i did

same. grabbed them on an impulse buy. very glad i did.

People who copped just have no patience. All the signs were there that these would sit and can be had for discount later
I know a ton of ppl would disagree but....

Discount is for shoes I didn't really want in the first place.

If I want a shoe, I'm excited for it and cop it as soon as it's available to me.
yeah i'm say I tend to attempt to wait the 2wks necessary to wait for mil disco unless I'm at a good store and they let me use it day one but none of those in this area of course this depends on the release, minus the ext and MN I've gotten mil disco on the other 3 release I've picked up

I need to go to bed :lol:

I get you. Would he buy a shoe he originally didn't want if it were discounted on RD.

But I understand what he's saying, because I do the same thing basically. If there's a shoe I want and the funds are there, I buy it.

For me it's almost split into tiers:

0 - need the shoe, period. Will pay over retail in advance or resale to obtain.

1 - need the shoe, have the money, buy it readily on RD

2 - like the shoe, not waking up early to get it, not paying resale. If it's available...I buy it.

3 - kind of like the shoe, don't need it. If it's around at a discount later on...maybe I'll grab it if I still like it.

4 - discount hunting...find a shoe I never even knew existed, it's on sale. Why not?

This.

That sillass question about would I not buy a shoe I wanted on release date if a discount was available, just wasn't getting an answer from me :lol:

This.

That sillass question about would I not buy a shoe I wanted on release date if a discount was available, just wasn't getting an answer from me
laugh.gif
but that whole if you wait for a discount you really didn't want the shoe is not silly??....if you see shoes will sit long enough for a discount then why not wait....some shoes you have no choice but to cop on RD because if you don't the price on them will only go up and not down!

Last edited:

This.

That sillass question about would I not buy a shoe I wanted on release date if a discount was available, just wasn't getting an answer from me
laugh.gif
but that whole if you wait for a discount you really didn't want the shoe id not silly??....if you see shoes will sit long enough for a discount then why not wait....some shoes you have no choice but to cop on RD because if you don't the price on them will only go up and not down!
QFT

I buy what i want until a certain availability or pricepoint. if its 50 bux or more above retail its over. on to the nxt shoe. but thats me.

Last edited by a moderator:
but that whole if you wait for a discount you really didn't want the shoe id not silly??....if you see shoes will sit long enough for a discount then why not wait....some shoes you have no choice but to cop on RD because if you don't the price on them will only go up and not down!

I began my statement with saying how most ppl wouldn't agree.

But if I love a shoe I want it as soon as retail is possible.

I have shoes I've gotten on heavy discount in the past, but they all fall under the category of shoes I didn't really want in the first place.

I try to avoid making purchases where the only selling point is "they were cheap."

But if I bought a shoe on RD and have a chance to double up on deep discount?!?!

...that my friend is a beautiful thang.

yeah i'm say I tend to attempt to wait the 2wks necessary to wait for mil disco unless I'm at a good store and they let me use it day one but none of those in this area of course this depends on the release, minus the ext and MN I've gotten mil disco on the other 3 release I've picked up
love that mil discoooooooo...one team one fight one disco

Do they have certain amounts allocated for swoosh.com? or as the non discounted pairs go, so do the swoosh.com pairs??

Sorry, my first time having an account for a big release.

love that mil discoooooooo...one team one fight one disco

Hopefully I'll be able to sneak lots of mil disco on vaca dont know how much military is around Anaheim

hey yall lets be reasonable easy scratching, ashy suede, these aren't worth it :smh:  def won't be no resell in them :lol:  might as well hold out for the WTL :nerd:

The suede on mine are both pretty rich...no ashy look. And I have worn them 3 times...no scratches.

Do they have certain amounts allocated for swoosh.com? or as the non discounted pairs go, so do the swoosh.com pairs??

Sorry, my first time having an account for a big release.

naw but you are probably better off asking swoosh specific questions to others that have the same discount as you have.

Cool my goal is to use it on the KCs and maybe the usa/lone star lows or the osu/htown rockets lol

My dude if your gonna be in Cali for the CJ release I feel sorry for you :frown: the shoe game out in the city parts are probably the worst I've seen, if you don't have a connect or no anyone chances are slim to none as far as a instore purchase goes on release day :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom