Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I mean unless you're playing ball in them or just a clumsy person, why would you need to worry about scratches. Maybe Its just me but I find it hard to scratch my sneakers. Just avoid sharp edges and dumb *** people who don't know how to walk

Looking forward to seeing if the KC's are added to the HOH launch locator sometime this week. Then I can plot my moves

Big footers always have to be careful in the regular XIs because of that big plastic shank plate. One narrow set of stairs and all of a sudden they turn into a pair of Soaps.

meeeeeeemorieeeesss:

I mean unless you're playing ball in them or just a clumsy person, why would you need to worry about scratches. Maybe Its just me but I find it hard to scratch my sneakers. Just avoid sharp edges and dumb *** people who don't know how to walk
eyes.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Thankfully these LeBron's have been sitting on shelves. Hopefully Nike gets the point and starts dropping prices. They got a little out of hand with the prices. Even boutiques have been selling Bron's at below retail smh. Embarrassing.

Just saw the South Beach's in person. :rolleyes

Me too. Can't get down with a 3rd cw with mint soles. It's not that it ruins the shoe, because it doesn't at all, it just somewhat takes away from what a special cw south beach should be by recycling the mint for a 3rd time.

KPs were great. On the AvM it's like "ok I guess that can slide." But to use it 3 times on the same model? :smh:

Just saw the South Beach's in person.
eyes.gif
Me too. Can't get down with a 3rd cw with mint soles. It's not that it ruins the shoe, because it doesn't at all, it just somewhat takes away from what a special cw south beach should be by recycling the mint for a 3rd time.

KPs were great. On the AvM it's like "ok I guess that can slide." But to use it 3 times on the same model?
mean.gif
what if they had used a translucent mint sole like on the 8s

what if they had used a translucent mint sole like on the 8s

I'd like em better tbh. Like I said, it's not that the mint sole looks bad, it just seems incredibly lazy to have the same sole on 3 different cws of the same model. It probaby sounds dumb to most, but I guess it's just the principle for me... if that still exists in sneaker culture.

*Edit - not intended to say people who copped have no principles. It's a great cw. Just when I see my KPs next to my AvMs, it "irks" me when I look at the soles. Just can't do a 3rd.

Last edited:
Thankfully these LeBron's have been sitting on shelves. Hopefully Nike gets the point and starts dropping prices. They got a little out of hand with the prices. Even boutiques have been selling Bron's at below retail smh. Embarrassing.

Well, Nike lost me on the elites. I'm not paying $275 plus Cali tax. Prices keep rising and I keep passing more and more.

I think south beaches are way better in person. Pink pops and the palm trees in the green are a nice detail. very happy the kcs are releasin on ftl.com. i can get as many pair as i want now no hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Edit - not intended to say people who copped have no principles. It's a great cw. Just when I see my KPs next to my AvMs, it "irks" me when I look at the soles. Just can't do a 3rd.

People who copped just have no patience. All the signs were there that these would sit and can be had for discount later

Last edited:
People who copped just have no patience. All the signs were there that these would sit and can be had for discount later

I know a ton of ppl would disagree but....

Discount is for shoes I didn't really want in the first place.

If I want a shoe, I'm excited for it and cop it as soon as it's available to me.

If I want a shoe, I'm excited for it and cop it as soon as it's available to me.

To each his own but if a shoe I never wanted in the first place goes on discount that ain't changing my mind. Still ain't buying.

If money is good like that for you then that's great. But sneakers are at the bottom of my priority list. Got bills to pay. So if I can save $30-50 on a shoe that I know will stick around I got no prob waiting it out

This shoe, with the black sock liner (keeping tongue pink), palm print on the posite and the mint palm swoosh. Perfect SB XI IMO...

pic courtesy of dwbrooks05 from the ID thread:

so you wouldnt even buy the shoe on RD at a discounted price???

What's the point of that question?
laugh.gif

Yo...you want these 'Brons for retail *shuffles box behind back* or you want THESE for $30 less?

To each his own but if a shoe I never wanted in the first place goes on discount that ain't changing my mind. Still ain't buying.

If money is good like that for you then that's great. But sneakers are at the bottom of my priority list. Got bills to pay. So if I can save $30-50 on a shoe that I know will stick around I got no prob waiting it out

I'd say that's more a product of you having patience vs people being impatient.

If I really like a cw, I'm copping on RD regardless of whether they're the biggest GRs ever or not. Don't get me wrong though, if they pop up within 30 days please believe I'm getting my retail money back and copping at the discounted price.

^^Agreed. Things are so crazy these days...you have to know what you want and plan ahead. Regular sneakers that would be in stores for months not even 5 years ago sell out within minutes online. In-store isn't even an option for big-footers and people in rural areas.

What's the point of that question?
laugh.gif

Yo...you want these 'Brons for retail *shuffles box behind back* or you want THESE for $30 less?
the man said that discounts are for shoes you never really wanted that's why i asked...lol that would be going against his principals would it not??

I need to go to bed
laugh.gif

I get you. Would he buy a shoe he originally didn't want if it were discounted on RD.

But I understand what he's saying, because I do the same thing basically. If there's a shoe I want and the funds are there, I buy it.

For me it's almost split into tiers:

0 - need the shoe, period. Will pay over retail in advance or resale to obtain.

1 - need the shoe, have the money, buy it readily on RD

2 - like the shoe, not waking up early to get it, not paying resale. If it's available...I buy it.

3 - kind of like the shoe, don't need it. If it's around at a discount later on...maybe I'll grab it if I still like it.

4 - discount hunting...find a shoe I never even knew existed, it's on sale. Why not?

I think south beaches are way better in person. Pink pops and the palm trees in the green are a nice detail. very happy the kcs are releasin on ftl.com. i can get as many pair as i want now no hassle.

yea man i agree - i was actually hesitant to pick them but glad i did

Back
Top Bottom