Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
SBXI just sold out with this news :rofl: and LA is not the only team with enough cap space for both of them if they both go there, Cavs ain't pay no body currently and only Dirk got a high contract on the Mavs and whose getting paid on the Rockets? Kobe's ego does not allow for him to not be the star, all MN & SB shoes just went up in resell value :lol:  besides i wanna see some TX nights:nerd:

Mavs aint paying nobody now. Dirk's doing the Timmy Duncan... but we know LeBron ain't coming here. Time to see some Lebrons in some Cavs colors again... maybe. Or LeBron and Melo could do the Wonder Twins power... ACTIVATE and join up somewhere.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Those poor Boys & Girls Club kids won't get a charity show in their honor this year because the International Club of Lebron Haters crucified him for it last time :lol:

It's really bad that my first thought was "Damn, there's goes any chance of the South Beaches sitting and getting discounted".
laugh.gif
Just wait for the Decision part Deux... SB XIs may go on clearance after that...
idk fam one can hope but if he don't come back i see people flocking for the final piece of history

Lebron potentially leaving Miami doesn't make me change the way I feel about the SB 11, that's just me though

Just got in touch with Ubiq and they're doing raffles for Kings' Crowns, so after work it looks like I'll be rounding up the goons to go mob on 'em :smokin might even try to see if I can bribe somebody for that guaranteed victory :lol:

Just got in touch with Ubiq and they're doing raffles for Kings' Crowns, so after work it looks like I'll be rounding up the goons to go mob on 'em :smokin might even try to see if I can bribe somebody for that guaranteed victory :lol:

Keep us big footers in nj in mind lol good luck

lot of people missed on WTKD cause they were limited and people who never had a KD wanted to cop. For resell, exclusivity, or simply cause they like the colorway. Either way the Hype alone caused the multitude of misses. With SPA on FNL to NDC crashing that release was a disaster 
I was able to checkout @ 7:59 on FNL  I  was literally in shock it was my first time getting a hyped shoe online since the gamma 11's lol

SBXI just sold out with this news
roll.gif
and LA is not the only team with enough cap space for both of them if they both go there, Cavs ain't pay no body currently and only Dirk got a high contract on the Mavs and whose getting paid on the Rockets? Kobe's ego does not allow for him to not be the star, all MN & SB shoes just went up in resell value
laugh.gif
 besides i wanna see some TX nights
nerd.gif
i cant see Lebron or Melo going to cleveland.. sorry they are a mess and the NBA keeps giving them second chances with the 1 pick.

the rockets have dwight howard and harden.. doubt they can affort Lebron AND melo.. they can afford one but not both.  

possibly Dallas could make a run, didnt think about them. 

Confirmed with END that they are still releasing the WTLs this Saturday...price and time are still TBD.

might be coming to work on saturday just to try and cop them WTL off END...my wifi at home failed me on them WTKDs

Back
Top Bottom