• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Cousin in australia going to try for me.....sigh, prob strike out though lol
Rep told me around 20 pairs & everybody here knows about the release this time unlike last time. They told me they had 28 pairs on the first release, this release was due to a delayed shipment which will mostly be .5 sizes.

Last edited:
Rep told me around 20 pairs & everybody here knows about the release this time unlike last time. They told me they had 28 pairs on the first release, this release was due to a delayed shipment which will mostly be .5 sizes.

Oooo .5 sizes! Just what I like to hear.. But yer like you say, stupid people letting the info out. Site will crash, no doubt. Then there will be those not from Aus who add to cart only not to be able to buy

Oooo .5 sizes! Just what I like to hear.. But yer like you say, stupid people letting the info out. Site will crash, no doubt. Then there will be those not from Aus who add to cart only not to be able to buy
Site usually stays up pretty well but like you say we drawing attention with this one. Checkout works a little differently here we have a different cart system doesn't matter if you have them in cart it's just whoever pays first.

good luck to you all in Australia, I'm already convinced I'm not gonna get WTL's.  I've been on a streak of bad luck since March.

Site usually stays up pretty well but like you say we drawing attention with this one. Checkout works a little differently here we have a different cart system doesn't matter if you have them in cart it's just whoever pays first.

Got my pair last time. Trying for a mate this time. Fingers crossed.

Wonder how many people will be on there for the other shoes. Or try to cop everything or whatever they can

Never realised the thirst was this crazy for WTL I wasn't convinced til I had mine think they a lot better in person good luck to everyone though you won't be disappointed

Got my pair last time. Trying for a mate this time. Fingers crossed.

Wonder how many people will be on there for the other shoes. Or try to cop everything or whatever they can
Definitely a lot more this time last time I had to change my address took over 5 minutes to checkout still copped & there were sizes sitting after too & to add to the excitement the delivery driver dropped em off at the wrong address I had to call up & get the driver to find em. Crazy

Last edited:
I saw it Monday night thinking no one going to see this just like last time, first saw it posted here though
I thought so too.

I think some smartass posted it on TKS too. Now there are 3000 more people to compete with

I duno man, might somehow be cool to share that info

Last edited:
I thought so too.
I think some smartass posted it on TKS too. Now there are 3000 more people to compete with

I duno man, might somehow be cool to share that info
Yeah saw a post on TKS tonight about it, you'd think people would want to keep it to them self. I bet there's not many people that check the Nike au calendar that often either

This IS a sneaker thread where helpful information gets posted...even if it does create more competition on sneaker cops

COPPING OFF THE AUSTRALIAN SITE WILL BE DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE THIS TIME AROUND. EVERYONE KNOWS AND THEY ONLY HAVE A VERY SMALL AMOUNT PLUS THOUSANDS TRYING TO ADD TO CART WITH NO WAY TO EVEN BUY OR SHIP THE SHOE IN AUSTRALIA. :lol:

COPPING OFF THE AUSTRALIAN SITE WILL BE DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE THIS TIME AROUND. EVERYONE KNOWS AND THEY ONLY HAVE A VERY SMALL AMOUNT PLUS THOUSANDS TRYING TO ADD TO CART WITH NO WAY TO EVEN BUY OR SHIP THE SHOE IN AUSTRALIA.
laugh.gif
True, I sold some shoes to a guy in Australia and have stayed in contact with him, he said he try for me but I don't know if it will work out because of that exact reason.  He said the first release was pretty smooth for him.

Also in other news, Lebron's agent has told the Heat he's opting out of his contract, bummer no hour long decision show this year

Last edited:

True, I sold some shoes to a guy in Australia and have stayed in contact with him, he said he try for me but I don't know if it will work out because of that exact reason.  He said the first release was pretty smooth for him.

Also in other news, Lebron's agent has told the Heat he's opting out of his contract, bummer no hour long decision show this year
it wasnt exactly easy last time. still a lot of connection errors.

COPPING OFF THE AUSTRALIAN SITE WILL BE DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE THIS TIME AROUND. EVERYONE KNOWS AND THEY ONLY HAVE A VERY SMALL AMOUNT PLUS THOUSANDS TRYING TO ADD TO CART WITH NO WAY TO EVEN BUY OR SHIP THE SHOE IN AUSTRALIA. :lol:
There is no cart system whoever pays first gets em. Lady time was so easy should have known it would stay a secret this time

Back
Top Bottom